Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
how do you get this?
Not sure you do get that specific image at the moment in the game

There are scenes of Krowly, Fina and Astra

One with Fina and Astra kneeling with cum over them; Need very high relationship with Fina; Must have already got past Fina's stretching exercises; Then on a Wednesday help Fina with her office work; There is a random chance she will instigate Astra performing deepthroat followed by joint facial

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah I mean Thursday evening she is taking a bath but she is not there when its raining
Yeah she is nowhere to be found. Probably a bug. She is in her house. I checked midday -.-'

Last edited:

Lunchpind

Jun 22, 2020
Just found out about this game. Is the link on the first page to download the game the most current version? The only game with futa stuff in it that I currently play is Tales of Androgyny. Any others I should try?

Thanks!

Reactions: leechurch

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Just found out about this game. Is the link on the first page to download the game the most current version? The only game with futa stuff in it that I currently play is Tales of Androgyny. Any others I should try?

Thanks!
The link on the OP is to the most recent public release

Regarding the balance of genders in this game you could check this post
Warlock and Boobs [v0.342.0.2] [boobsgames]

Have a look here
Recommendations & Identification
for threads which might give lists of Futa/Trans based games

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Wait so is all the females futa? that's a bit much for me, im all for an occasional futa, but every main female....

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Shuuiy

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Regarding the balance of genders in this game you could check this post
Warlock and Boobs [v0.342.0.2] [boobsgames]

Add to that the list of females who are adamantly female includes:
Agneisztra, Alice, Astra, Carla, Iss, Jenna, Jill, Juliette, Rose, Sister Elizabeth, Taisha

So on balance the majority of sex is M/F
additionally there is a filter (which I've not yet used) to avoid gay sex which I understand inhibits some encounters
Thanks i'm a bi guy and i like playing such, Head cannon (my opinion) futas are chicks with dicks. For me that's not a turn off, but it's also not a turn on either. If theres a decent blend of futa/non futas then i should be fine, i don;t suppose sex scenes are avoidable at all?

by that i mean you can refuse an encounter, of is the MC an "up for anything slut" character.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Thanks i'm a bi guy and i like playing such, Head cannon (my opinion) futas are chicks with dicks. For me that's not a turn off, but it's also not a turn on either. If theres a decent blend of futa/non futas then i should be fine, i don;t suppose sex scenes are avoidable at all?
There is a 'No Gay Filter' which inhibits a number of Gay and Futa scenes - but someone else will need to specify which
Most is avoidable and not game or quest critical - I can't guarantee all

Don't lose too many encounters - that can lead to coerced sex (in my opinion never quite brutally enforced in this game - sort of "Oh well if you must" approach)

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes