Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
No more sharing from me. Boobsgames refunded my pledge. To be honest I didn't respond the best yesterday when he was asking to stop.

I wonder what he will do if someone doesn't have the same username here and on Patreon.
This has happened to quite a few boyos on different threads that run the same username here and on patreon/discord. Gotta make sure they're different or that happens

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
No, it shouldn't affect the progression but it will skip some content. Have you encountered any problems with that? For the quest you need to check small dungeon in the bandit region (activate the doors or bas-reliefs), then go talk to Juliette in the tavern.

Please, let me know is something isn't working with gay filter ON
I did that and I thought that was the issue (gay filter on), but I, and another user here, can't progress.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I did that and I thought that was the issue (gay filter on), but I, and another user here, can't progress.
I need some more info if you want me to help :). "Can't progress" isn't very informative. Juliette isn't talking to you or what? If you want you can attach your save file and I will check it.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I checked this, and find out that there is a problem with the right door in the dungeon. I was sure that I fixed it, but it looks like I didn't. You need to go to the small dungeon and activate door on the left or one of the stone ladies (their asses). It should trigger the beginning of the quest

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I have found that Juliette will talk to you ...
if you get the following response from the door "No idea how to open it." - you must see that message while investigating the dungeon
I think this is effectively the same as boobgames has indicated

D22BT

Jul 18, 2021
Hey guys I have a quick question. I'm currently on 0.341 and would like to update my game to the newest version. Is there a way for me to do so while keeping my progress from 0.341? Thanks in advance.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hey guys I have a quick question. I'm currently on 0.341 and would like to update my game to the newest version. Is there a way for me to do so while keeping my progress from 0.341? Thanks in advance.
Yes, download new version, unpack it in new foledr and than copy your odl saves to new foler.

AAA1995

Jun 13, 2020
For anyone interested, here's the gallery mod I created for the game.
Its currently updated for v0.341 Hotfix 3.
Other versions (except for hotfixes maybe) will NOT work.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your bedroom.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
It won't work, I wonder why

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I checked this, and find out that there is a problem with the right door in the dungeon. I was sure that I fixed it, but it looks like I didn't. You need to go to the small dungeon and activate door on the left or one of the stone ladies (their asses). It should trigger the beginning of the quest
Still didn't work. Left door, nothing. Both asses, nothing.

I have found that Juliette will talk to you ...
if you get the following response from the door "No idea how to open it." - you must see that message while investigating the dungeon
I think this is effectively the same as boobgames has indicated
Yep, did that.

Just to be clear. I'm talking to the blonde girl with glasses that you save from the woods, right?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Just to be clear. I'm talking to the blonde girl with glasses that you save from the woods, right?
yes - that's the girl
Just checked - have not tried this yet with latest version so all my notes are from 0.341
Will try to find time to re-try tomorrow

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
yes - that's the girl
Just checked - have not tried this yet with latest version so all my notes are from 0.341
Will try to find time to re-try tomorrow
Unless I missed something, I'm getting nowhere. Do you have to walk back? I've been using Return.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Unless I missed something, I'm getting nowhere. Do you have to walk back? I've been using Return.
I must admit apart from the tentacle trap I've never used return anywhere else
Seems unlikely but if you have save files might be worth a try

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I must admit apart from the tentacle trap I've never used return anywhere else
Seems unlikely but if you have save files might be worth a try
To me walking through the wastelands, or whatever, is a tentacle trap. I keep running into the damn things.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
To me walking through the wastelands, or whatever, is a tentacle trap. I keep running into the damn things.
I don't know if there are any other criteria - it was chronologically the last quest I executed
Maybe there is another quest which must be completed first ?
Does Juliette's relationship value have to be at a certain level ?
I don't know, just guessing

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Still didn't work. Left door, nothing. Both asses, nothing.

Yep, did that.

I loaded your save file, activated the door, then went to Juliette, and talked to her. Everything seems to be working. I saved right before talking to her, haven't changed anything else in the save, you can continue to play from this one. Maybe the problem was that you was talking to her only during the evening, not morning or day time when she agrees to follow Krowly

Last edited:
Reactions: Samhill and Staimh

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
how do you make gold in this game
Gold in game
Gold doesn't play a huge role - you shouldn't need too much
In the early game
do some gardening in the patch outside Krowly's house - you will find some ingredients which you can sell to Sebastian for 6g

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes