Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Is the format still in .exe?
Current links are for a zip. Can't blame you for giving a fishy eye to self-extracting exe archives, though you never need to actually run them - if you open one with your usual archive manager you can extract the traditional way without running.

Reactions: SnurdBurglar

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Current links are for a zip. Can't blame you for giving a fishy eye to self-extracting exe archives, though you never need to actually run them - if you open one with your usual archive manager you can extract the traditional way without running.
The problem is I can only play it on Android. Joiplay doesn't run .exe programs.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
The problem is I can only play it on Android. Joiplay doesn't run .exe programs.
Ah, right. Single exe downloads for games are generally (Hardcoded being an exception) a normal compressed archive with a decompression executable grafted on. Using Android you would navigate to the file in something like and, when it asks what you want to use to open the file, select ZArchiver itself. It'll open like a normal zip and you can extract from there.

Not that it's currently the case for this game. Hopefully you have it downloaded and are happily playing. :)

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
What I meant was that the game was packed into one single .exe file as it were in a previous version.

I recently downloaded it. Looks like the zip contains the old format(with multiple files/directories and an .exe file that can run in Joiplay).

Anyways, no problems now. Thanks for the tip.

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to start Juliette's quest from v341? The one that's supposed to unlock busy bandits

onepiece24121997

May 19, 2020
Anyone know how to trigger quest "woman for Derek", i completed "Lost Delivery" ,talked to the goblin wife and talked to the orc guy in the orc's camp but still the quest now show up. (sorry for my english it not my mother language)

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes