PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm only mentioning this because someone else got to the same point
... three steps taken from the walkthrough
It is essential you get the message in the second of these three steps
You will not see Juliette in the state described in the third step if you don't

Preparation: Explore the chamber; Krowly thinks "Looks like somebody was trying to dig this place out.";
Preparation: Try out the door in the chamber "No idea how to open it.";
Preparation: Return to the village and chat to Juliet; She asks about tales; She looks "pensive and worried";
You're missing a step.
Krowley must also investigate the murals on the side of the door ("this stone butt looks polished..."). If he doesn't, the dialog with Juliette does not trigger.

Reactions: Staimh

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
You're missing a step.
Krowley must also investigate the murals on the side of the door ("this stone butt looks polished..."). If he doesn't, the dialog with Juliette does not trigger.
Thanks - obviously I must have done that while in "blundering around aimlessly" mode

• Haha
Reactions: PBS666

Tarel8649

May 2, 2020
MODT (Continuous world Mod)

(Mod for the current v0.342.0.2)

AliceThanks01b.gif
New version of the mod updated to the current version of the game. :cool:

Of course with new stuff!

- A small scene with animation dedicated to Alice :love:
(Below I explain how to get the extra scene).

- Now some secret places of the mod give a little experience the first time they are discovered.
(I tried to make it small enough not to disturb the balance of the progression during a new game).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details about the new animated scene with Alice added to the mod:

Basically it is a small "thank you" that Alice gives us after dedicating the whole day to her.

To get to see the scene we must spend the whole day with Alice.
(Details in the form of an spoiler, Although I think it's not that difficult to get it if the details)

Prerequisites:
Have MODT active.
Have enough relationship points with Alice to be able to activate the scenes in the tavern "The Stone Dragon".
Have activated the "Topless friday".

Progression:
On Friday mornings you can help Alice with laundry or cooking at home.
That same Friday you can flirt with her in the tavern or ask Carla for a lunch.
And that same Friday evening you must ask her to dance.

If you did everything correctly, the scene will be activated after finishing the dance. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saludos! :)

An apology for my poor English :oops:

Last edited:

D22BT

Jul 18, 2021
225378_223795_DD78A183-48A6-405D-A179-DD905DD1BB2D.jpeg
Saw this as one of the game screenshots but I don't recall this scene. Does this have a random chance to happen after "training" on Wednesday mornings?

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
IF they make the huge dick tf permanent and also add some butt tfs for krowly to make it more feminine, this would probably become my favourite rpg game.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes