Memer120233

Nov 5, 2018
I don't know why but the game's not working for me. the character goes to the left until he hits a barrier and then from there I can't move and when I go into the menus I can't push the up Arrow. I didn't know if it was RPG Maker or the game so I tried
Roundscapc adorevia it seemed to work fine is anyone else having this problem ?.
If you have a controller unplug it. RPGmaker games usually don't like controllers. And if you don't have a controller check other usbs that are plugged in.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
is there full walkthrough ?
A couple of the players in the past have done walkthroughs but at this stage I don't think any are up to date

The game is open world (it is very definitely not a linear VN experience)
> so there are many different orders the events in the game can be executed in
There are overall strategies that effect all events (see Snugglepuff's post three above yours)
> so a walkthrough would need an ever expanding tree to cover all eventualities
The order in which events are executed effects the likelihood and behaviour of other events
> again leading to an ever expending tree
A large number of events have an element of likelihood controlled by RNG
> meaning it sometimes becomes ineffective to execute the same series of events in the same order

Also each upgrade can effect events from the earliest stage of a walkthrough
Very much like the most recent upgrade with the rain effects - these changes make the entire game different
> so updating a walkthrough would be very time-consuming

If you have a query about a specific event or quest do ask it though - people will try to help

PS. Just to back up Snugglepuff's earlier point - using other people's saves will restrict you from certain options and a lot of events are not repeatable (all quests) so you will not see a lot of the content if you use someone else's save

Reactions: Yougiblack

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
can anyone explain how the NTR works in this game
There is a healthy difference of opinion on this but I'd say there is none
Krowly (the MC) displays no jealousy

Krowly happily has sex with many different NPCs
Krowly happily partakes in threesomes and foursomes
Krowly happily voyeurs on NPCs having sex
Krowly happily voyeurs in the company of other NPC
Krowly invariably faps while watching others have sex
Most of the NPCs - if not all have sex with at least one other NPC

So take your pick

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
There is a healthy difference of opinion on this but I'd say there is none
Krowly (the MC) displays no jealousy

Krowly happily has sex with many different NPCs
Krowly happily partakes in threesomes and foursomes
Krowly happily voyeurs on NPCs having sex
Krowly happily voyeurs in the company of other NPC
Krowly invariably faps while watching others have sex
Most of the NPCs - if not all have sex with at least one other NPC

So take your pick
im going try the game now, thanks bro.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
A couple of the players in the past have done walkthroughs but at this stage I don't think any are up to date

The game is open world (it is very definitely not a linear VN experience)
> so there are many different orders the events in the game can be executed in
There are overall strategies that effect all events (see Snugglepuff's post three above yours)
> so a walkthrough would need an ever expanding tree to cover all eventualities
The order in which events are executed effects the likelihood and behaviour of other events
> again leading to an ever expending tree
A large number of events have an element of likelihood controlled by RNG
> meaning it sometimes becomes ineffective to execute the same series of events in the same order

Also each upgrade can effect events from the earliest stage of a walkthrough
Very much like the most recent upgrade with the rain effects - these changes make the entire game different
> so updating a walkthrough would be very time-consuming

If you have a query about a specific event or quest do ask it though - people will try to help

PS. Just to back up Snugglepuff's earlier point - using other people's saves will restrict you from certain options and a lot of events are not repeatable (all quests) so you will not see a lot of the content if you use someone else's save
well thank you for your help, issue is IDK how to trigger quests or where to find them nor even try to progress, the only quest I did was watching Fina swimming in waterfall by accidentally talking to tavern girl.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Remove Mouse Controls V.0.343
Extract the Game.rgss3a, then drop Script.rvdata2 into the data folder.

I made this partially because the mouse controls are annoying, but mostly because they cause the game to crash when you reset via F12.

Should work with future versions, assuming they don't bring any mechanic changes.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Really looking forward to more update on the nipple quest for Carla. And hope that the illustration does it justice

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes