zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well it said futa and jaina is a futa just because the mc is not does not mean it's miss taged because there are futa in the game. well that's my thought

Reactions: Oxiton

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Because there would then be other games which closer matched my preferences
I have clearly stated that the addition I would like, would be optional so people like you can still enjoy the game, like you did before.

It will just cater to a wider audiance.

We BOTH get what we want.

Last edited:

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Is Jaina a futa or a shemale? Because she doesn't have a vagina but uses female pronouns.
Also, shame that we can't give her the "Mega Nut" potion. Or anyone else but Krowly.
We've never actually seen whether she has a vagina or not, so it's still a mystery

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I understand that the scenes are not animated here?
You are correct for the most part. there are a couple scenes that have basic animation (going back and forth through 4-5 frames). The ones I recall are blowing the futa elf, and getting a handy from the mayor's daughter.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

v0.344.jpg

Version 0.344.0.3 with RTP .

by Harmless Arachnid
I will be uploading only ZIP file to the now. It will help to speed up the the publishing new versions and hotfixes

The saves from the previous version will work, but to see the new spell learning system you will need to reset Krowly’s spells in the cheat room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Fixed formatting
Edit2: Added changelog for Hotfix 2 and 3

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes