RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm i apologize for ask but anyone have a walk or guide to this game? i cant finish some quest and idk what to do to progress event with girls and else

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Hi thank you I used the search function but got no real answer on if it was avoidable?
That's why I asked I didn't delve to deep about 4 pages in thank you for your reply do you know if it's avoidable?
If it's not I will just move on thank you
It's difficult to answer your question in simple terms
This game has a happy go lucky, anyone shag whoever they want atmosphere
So if you consider open relationships constitute NTR - then it is definitely unavoidable
see this post
Warlock and Boobs [v0.344.0.2] [boobsgames]

i only care about Alice. does she have sex with anyone than MC? also any walkthroughs
Alice is definitely having sex with Carla this is referenced in text

The main reason walkthroughs are difficult for this game is that it is open world so there are a lot of different ways of getting through the overall plot

bonesy24

Jan 14, 2021
Suggestion, have a fap mode, easy to win fights and much faster progression. +2 exp per day for one book read and +1 relationship point per time you help someone is a joke.

If you made it quicker, like +15 exp, more exp from adventuring with eric, and exp from battles, and each time you helped someone +5 relationship points, you'd make this game a hell of a lot less frustrating to play.

I'm trying to jerk off, not train to be the best sorcerer in the land in real time. I have a nut to bust, so let that happen.

ralph_on_me

Feb 10, 2018
Suggestion, have a fap mode, easy to win fights and much faster progression. +2 exp per day for one book read and +1 relationship point per time you help someone is a joke.

If you made it quicker, like +15 exp, more exp from adventuring with eric, and exp from battles, and each time you helped someone +5 relationship points, you'd make this game a hell of a lot less frustrating to play.

I'm trying to jerk off, not train to be the best sorcerer in the land in real time. I have a nut to bust, so let that happen.
Cheat room for the relationships and edit the save game for the rest.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

daddyholes76

Oct 14, 2021
if i choose not to disable lgbt content at the start can i still skip individual scenes later on? also can i view scenes without the gallery mod like by loading a 100% save?

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
God this game is fantastic. I'm hoping for more content with Jaina down the line though. I love the line "I might have to own him" after you give her a blowjob the second time. I'd love to have that thread explored.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes