jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Is nipplefucking the bar owner in her bar while she works as far as you can go so far? The quest log says yes but I thought this quest was many months old

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This game has futa gay etc content, do you want to disable that? *Clicks Yes*... Futa and gay content enabled.. What? NOOOOOOOooooo...

Kappame

Feb 16, 2020
Because stupid people have stupid reactions when there's a character who's not "them" (better known as the MC) doing sexual things with any of the women, despite those women not being in a relationship with "them" (the MC)...

Indeed, the characters don't care (up to a point), and that's part of the world setting that's blatantly obvious to anyone who bothers to read the dialogue/text.
They care, insofar as it's all consensual.

For clarification purposes though, Derek tops Krowly, and so far Taisha just gives titfucks.

Yikes. NTR is about someone being stolen from someone or feelings of jealuousy. Things like this is why we need another tag, or people just need to understand that not every love interest in a game is interested in the MC lmao

crazydave3226

Jul 26, 2017
I've heard rumours from high-profile sources, that there's something called a "change log" that might be hidden in plain sight in the first post of the thread... :unsure:
I'm asking this BECAUSE the changelog doesn't explain anything. He added only a new system but I'm asking if he actually a completely new magic ability.

DummySex

Sep 27, 2017
Gallery mod for 0.343.0.2 made by me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
I cant find the blue ball for gallery mod in the basement =(

mustafarr

Feb 20, 2018
Remove the pregnant tag. You can see like 2 pregnant monsters in the game, they don't have any animated scenes and it isn't mentioned. Definitely shouldn't be there to appeal to players that search for that kind of stuff, just false advertising.

Reactions: leechurch

aeria

May 27, 2017
Remove the pregnant tag. You can see like 2 pregnant monsters in the game, they don't have any animated scenes and it isn't mentioned. Definitely shouldn't be there to appeal to players that search for that kind of stuff, just false advertising.
well in pics i saw version of pregnant juliet. also, how to fuck jill ?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The creator seems to have a negative view on impregnation, so it's not gonna appear in the game (most likely).
This is not true he doesn’t like the idea of krowly running around and getting everyone and their mom pregnant. that doesn’t fit krowlys personality.
He maybe will add pregnancy by quest, not just a system that allows you to get everyone pregnant.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm asking this BECAUSE the changelog doesn't explain anything. He added only a new system but I'm asking if he actually a completely new magic ability.
Oh it really does explain everything added.
If it's something new, it's in the changelog. If no new powers have been added, then it doesn't appear in the changelog.

Go back through the changelog, and see for yourself... Yes, I'm being serious.

Reactions: leechurch

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
This is not true he doesn’t like the idea of krowly running around and getting everyone and their mom pregnant. that doesn’t fit krowlys personality.
He maybe will add pregnancy by quest, not just a system that allows you to get everyone pregnant.
Really? Because I seem to remember a rant about how pregnancy is disgusting and how he doesn't understand how anyone would find that appealing. Maybe I am misremembering that.

Edit: To be clear, and to avoid a long argument, I made the original post because of this (apparently) misremembered statement.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Really? Because I seem to remember a rant about how pregnancy is disgusting and how he doesn't understand how anyone would find that appealing. Maybe I am misremembering that.
Not by Boobsgames in this thread - has only posted thirteen times to date here

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes