ma1lo

Apr 30, 2022
Gallery mod for 0.350.2 made by me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer (and instruction) made by wboiko in this post.
bro can u explain on video how download and use it? and where is blue ball

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
There is complete current version save.
I mean - complete PREVIOUS version - so only 0.352 is not completed.
Or I misunderstood?
Do you mean something else? Not the links on first page?
Then you should clarify that. Previous version is 352. And as you followed the link in the OP you saw who uploaded it and can tag Facilus and ask if he still has the save.

Nocdub

Nov 28, 2018
H, I know there is a full save and all but, is there a comprehensive way to use cheats? I played previous versions of the gama and now that some patches have come and there's more content i want to see it all, but is quite tedious to grind money, resources, food, etc, i just one to roam around enjoying the sexy stuff.
I tried to use a variable editor to increase money and duplicate objects, but the variables are in russian T_T

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
H, I know there is a full save and all but, is there a comprehensive way to use cheats? I played previous versions of the gama and now that some patches have come and there's more content i want to see it all, but is quite tedious to grind money, resources, food, etc, i just one to roam around enjoying the sexy stuff.
I tried to use a variable editor to increase money and duplicate objects, but the variables are in russian T_T
Have you tried the cheat room? :unsure:

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Kaffe

Mar 6, 2018
I can't say I like the change to the farming. It made the early game even more tedious! Good luck getting seeds with 0 in ingredient gathering, which you can only raise AFTER you've planted seeds in your field. Am I missing something here?

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
There is complete current version save.
I mean - complete PREVIOUS version - so only 0.352 is not completed.
Or I misunderstood?
Do you mean something else? Not the links on first page?
Then you should clarify that. Previous version is 352. And as you followed the link in the OP you saw who uploaded it and can tag Facilus and ask if he still has the save.
I don't keep old save files, sorry.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah, you're righ, it was a hard day for me, so i was kinda half asleep.

Oh, no... Anyway) Then i just keep searching
Well I do have a save but it is from, I believe v0.343. Not quite sure about the patch but it is quite a while back.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
What I am trying to say - game is lacking this lesser ring of "fight - level up - sell loot - get better equipment - fight stronger foes..."
I wouldn't say my game is about fighting and leveling up :) Anyway, thanks for the nice words!

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Cheat room can be found in the right bottom corner of Krowly's basement. It has money, food and relationship cheats

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bob69

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Just to proof you wrong Boobsgames will now change the cheat room from right to left :ROFLMAO:
You didn't have time to help this person who asked about cheats, but have time to talk about my mistake :p
Also, it was on the left side in the past, yes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You didn't have time to help this person who asked about cheats, but have time to talk about my mistake :p
Also, it was on the left side in the past, yes
Well I did tell em about the cheat room just not where it is :p Let em figure out a bit for themselves :D
Had time for that because it was funny^^ Answering that stuff when you can just type in "cheat" into the search is a bit redundant^^

Nocdub

Nov 28, 2018
Well I did tell em about the cheat room just not where it is :p Let em figure out a bit for themselves :D
Had time for that because it was funny^^ Answering that stuff when you can just type in "cheat" into the search is a bit redundant^^
Easy, easy, thanks, both of you. :)

Reactions: Sleepmind
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes