Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Living idly until we can use big load potions on Astra just to see her get mad but later secretly rub her belly with a smile

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Imagine in a later update we could actually learn a spell to enchant the size of Krowly's dick after you learn the big load potion

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
why a spell rose already has a potion that does that. but it makes the mc to horny and her and the blond chick have to help him. sorry if that's a spoiler

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
why a spell rose already has a potion that does that. but it makes the mc to horny and her and the blond chick have to help him. sorry if that's a spoiler
To be honest that was more a joke. Second, if that was a thing then Boobgames can choose a couple girls the fans really like and have that happen without a needing you to spend money on potion that lasts for one scene. By your logic why give Clara fuckable nipples when you can do that to the elf chick at the tea party. Also, the one with Ross isn't guaranteed as it's one of like five possible scenes

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
i was play with my old save with so many version of the game and some missions stuck with message (not available in this version)
lucky me i finally try to download (full save) and find out that those missions was bug for sooooo long
and i was thinking why update is short
:(

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Same problem
Can you share the solution if it is easily fixable?
In fact, the origin of the problem is simple.

One of the variables of the game is used in different parts of the game; just to store temporarily some values specific to the concerned part (and only for being used during this part).

During the selling of the Futa sperm, this variable is also used internally by the selling transaction: supposed to be initialized first with a number (i.e. proposed number by default), and filled with the number you've sold after the transaction.

But the problem is that this variable may eventually contain string data; usually it contains numerical values, but sometimes not. If it is the case, and if you are selling some Futa sperm, the proposed number is initialized by default with a string, not with a number. That's why the error occurs.

Important: please note that this situation may happen -almost- anytime. I mean, fixing it one time won't be sufficient. Depending of your playing (i.e. depending of the using of this variable when you are playing), this may happen again (i.e. if the last using of this variable stored a string and not a number).

So, the "fix" is also simple. You just need to store a numerical value in this variable JUST before selling some Futa sperm to Rayna:

- you can use a save editor tool (I don't like them, so I don't use them, but well ...). The variable to modify is the variable[15].

- you can play a part of the game in which this variable is used to store a numerical value, JUST before the selling. This is the most simple solution IMHO, with no risks to "break" the game furthermore.

There are several possible parts for that. I've described a simple one there: https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-411-0-3-boobsgames.18692/post-11044397 .

Remember to go directly to Rayna's house once you've done it: to be sure this variable is correctly filled.

BTW, I've looked at your save file. It's seems OK to me, as it currently contains a numerical value (i.e. variable[15]=28). But of course, it may different in the future (I mean you can't sell your Futa sperm to Rayna immediately here, as your save file -i.e. saved during the night- has been done after the part of the day which permits it).

Last edited:
Reactions: leechurch and xyush

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
You have to enter the tavern on friday evening.
This triggered the quest "Save Topless Friday" for me. In the walkthrough, it is said that I need to help Fira on the paperwork to start the quest but I couldn't, tried several mornings.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
This triggered the quest "Save Topless Friday" for me. In the walkthrough, it is said that I need to help Fira on the paperwork to start the quest but I couldn't, tried several mornings.
Are you sure you haven't finished the quest "Matter of Order" already? The "Save topless Friday" supposed to trigger only after that quest is completed :)

Reactions: shinokain

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Ah my bad, I mixed up those two quests, however you can get marvelous sword only during that exact quest tho, so if you have it, you have already done that quest.

BaseGnome

Mar 27, 2022
Dont know if I missed something but for some reason I cant sell my ingredients I grow in the garden to Sebastian. The game tells you in the beginning that you can do that but when I try to sell it it says I will get 0 gold for it. Is this a bug or have I misunderstood something?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Dont know if I missed something but for some reason I cant sell my ingredients I grow in the garden to Sebastian. The game tells you in the beginning that you can do that but when I try to sell it it says I will get 0 gold for it. Is this a bug or have I misunderstood something?
You're selling the item actually called "ingredients" and not the plants or seeds you get from harvesting them, do you ?

BaseGnome

Mar 27, 2022
You're selling the item actually called "ingredients" and not the plants or seeds you get from harvesting them, do you ?
Arent the plants you harvest from the garden the ingredients? Because it says "Alchemy ingredient" when I try to sell them.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Arent the plants you harvest from the garden the ingredients? Because it says "Alchemy ingredient" when I try to sell them.
When you go to the garden you can click the how in the middle once a day and get something called ingredients. Those you can sell, the icon should look like a fast food bag

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Are you sure you haven't finished the quest "Matter of Order" already? The "Save topless Friday" supposed to trigger only after that quest is completed :)
I see, the wallkthrough state the quest name is Case V Order so I wondered if I missed this quest.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes