Apr 7, 2017
So, you learned the sleep spell, slept, then in the morning went over to talk to Eric as he's furiously practicing on the sword dummy and he didn't say anything different?
Yes, and I've got a save file right before the sleep spell gets learned where it repeatedly fails to trigger any sort of different conversation.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Yes, and I've got a save file right before the sleep spell gets learned where it repeatedly fails to trigger any sort of different conversation.
Confirmed. I have no idea how you made it to Sunday night with only The Terrible Secret of Fiona Ironheart and Lost Delivery in your quest list, but I'm going to say there's some other qualifier necessary that isn't in the walkthrough PDF.

Even stranger, study the next night you get +2 experience, but you do not get the ice needles spell

Next night, same...

I thought maybe your lust level was an issue, fapped, brought that down, no change.
I thought maybe you were hungry was an issue, made food, ate it, no change

Then I read the walk through and remembered you're not learning ice needles because you're still level 2
so...

I have no clue, maybe boobsgames can puzzle something out from your save.

Starting fresh since I haven't started fresh with this release.

Level 2 me, after learning sleep, do not trigger Big Green either. Slept in bed instead of as a result of Faire Dust, same, no Big Green.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Question
Do you earn EXP when you tend to plants, cook food, or create potions?
No but there is benefits growing things and tending to the field will grant you higher chances of getting seeds and collecting more "ingredients" (a thing that can be sold)
Creating potions grant stronger potions the more you make. Currently the best ones you can get to is mana and health that restore over half the MCs mp or HP.
As for food. Well you'll make better food which fills you hunger bar faster meaning your less likely to starve.

All in all the only thing that you don't get much out of at the moment is the cooking stat but other then the other two are worth the grind

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
As for food. Well you'll make better food which fills you hunger bar faster meaning your less likely to starve.

All in all the only thing that you don't get much out of at the moment is the cooking stat but other then the other two are worth the grind
High cooking stat means higher relationship points with Alice when you cook with her on rainy days as well.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Got it, thought it might be the case that it was some condition not listed in the walkthrough.
in the past condition was "knows spell Freezing", and it was mismatched with Sleep spell in the updated walkthrough. In the walkthrough by Harmless Arachnid that is linked in my posts with updates it says "freezing". Now I changed the condition to be just lvl 4, where you learn this spell

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Question
Do you earn EXP when you tend to plants, cook food, or create potions?

Just wanted to mention that there is this recipe Goblin Stew, which will permanently increase your maximum mana pool and can be repeated as long as you have the ingredients for it. That's a good reason to raise your cooking skill IMHO.

You can raise that skill several ways though, some of which give other benefits as well (e.g. helping Alice with the housework when it's raining raises your cooking skill and your relationship score with her at the same time) so it's less grindy than it at first appears.

Jun 29, 2019
I like anal just as much as the next guy, but man I wish there were more vaginal scenes like with granny. Especially with the house guests. ;) Either way, have sunk 26+ hours into this game and every update brings more, so keep up the great work!

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
I like anal just as much as the next guy, but man I wish there were more vaginal scenes like with granny. Especially with the house guests. ;) Either way, have sunk 26+ hours into this game and every update brings more, so keep up the great work!
yea there won’t be with Samantha and neither with Jill probably, it’s a let down for me as well.

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
please help me how to get to the church in the quest "Witchcraft for Dummies"?
PS quest "Case in the Order" completed

Jun 29, 2019
Yes, he said no vaginal sex with Samantha, so I assume it will be the same for Jill...
That is tragic, I wonder why since she has an anal scene already? Maybe he's just not as interested in it himself. Well, guess I can't complain too much, hopefully at least some other characters will get some action or more nipple / lipple fucking.

Last edited:

Kiaterra117

Jan 16, 2018
So, if you want to see the blue ball, you have to install it right.
(You should make new save because this mod using the old Labroom/Basement)

1. Download the mod and extract the zip
2. Copy the folder into Warlock folder
3. Open the mod folder like this

View attachment 2764456

4. RIGHT-CLICK the (install powershell) and "Run with PowerShell"
5. DOUBLE-CLICK the (install Batch File) and let it run
6. You should have the (extracted) folder now and the Game.rgss3a should be deleted
View attachment 2764472
7. Open the (extracted) folder, copy all files and replace any existing files
8. Continue with the new save.

View attachment 2764486

v0.411.0.3 Gallery Mod By elpax
does it work with all versions of the game

3.60 star(s) 173 Votes