pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
As usual, thanks for the new version :) .

A few very, very minor issues specific to this version (i.e. version 0.412.0.1 tested):

- the lust points addition is "endless" (if gay scenes enable) with the spa manager (i.e. when Astra is in the spa, on Saturday's evening), each time you speak to him/her (not only for the first time) :

capture2(aroused spa manager).jpg

- on Saturday's evening, if Astra has accepted to go to the spa in the morning, she is both in the tavern and in the spa:

capture3.jpg capture4.jpg

- it's possible to ask Astra to go to the spa ALSO on Sunday's morning ( this is -most probably- the reason of this report: https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-412-0-1-boobsgames.18692/post-11218196 ):

capture5.jpg

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Question.
When should you stop studying the boos at home and move to Melissa's books in the tower?
It serves only for learning spells, if you have all the spells, you can stop doing that. You can spend time by increasing affection or something else, those few XP points you get from it are pointless. In Melissa’s tower you can learn only one spell atm and you will learn it at 5th studying session.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I was hoping someone would help me with a guide, but if there is no other option, suppose that i can download the save of version 0.411 and that's it. Also, right now I have exceeded the mega transfer quota, so I can't download a lot hahaha
Use a VPN to get around that. If you don't want to pay for one then Opera browser for PC (and presumably Mac) has one built in

Feb 9, 2023
It serves only for learning spells, if you have all the spells, you can stop doing that. You can spend time by increasing affection or something else, those few XP points you get from it are pointless. In Melissa’s tower you can learn only one spell atm and you will learn it at 5th studying session.
What are all the spells you learn from the books at your house?

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
You will find out... don’t just skip text when you study, but read what Krowley is about to say, it will give you clues if you need something to learn new spell or if he doesn’t say anything, there is nothing more to learn. Also there are some spells that require you to be certain level, so if you are level 2, Krowley might not say anything, but you can still learn new spells on higher levels. I think that you can learn all spells from level 4 or 5. There is also sleep spell for which you will need fairy dust to learn.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
As of the current version, once you learn Thunder, you've finished with your book at home. (Assuming you didn't miss/skip any because you didn't have Fairy Dust or someone to test your Shield spell with)

After that you can learn from reading at Melissa's Tower, I think it's 5+ times studying before you learn eye of the beholder.

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
How to trigger the appreciation scene? I finished the mission and i only unlocked fap n cum option on great paladin. Currently i have 35 points at her.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
As usual, thanks for the new version :) .

A few very, very minor issues specific to this version (i.e. version 0.412.0.1 tested):

- the lust points addition is "endless" (if gay scenes enable) with the spa manager (i.e. when Astra is in the spa, on Saturday's evening), each time you speak to him/her (not only for the first time) :

View attachment 2770838

- on Saturday's evening, if Astra has accepted to go to the spa in the morning, she is both in the tavern and in the spa:

View attachment 2770841 View attachment 2770842

- it's possible to ask Astra to go to the spa ALSO on Sunday's morning ( this is -most probably- the reason of this report: https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-412-0-1-boobsgames.18692/post-11218196 ):

View attachment 2770846
Thank you, I have added the fixes. I'll upload a hotfix soon

Reactions: pcnop

Andre13

May 13, 2017
It's really a non-issue, just noticed that after you do Eric in his house, this relationship update text is in russian in the english version.

1689410675058.png

Reactions: leechurch
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes