Lowerplan

Jun 25, 2017
does someone has a save in which a lot of relationship points are there? I dont wanna a full save because I want to play the game, I ask because it is slow to raise affection and idk if theres a faster method

ErinysPls

Mar 28, 2018
does someone has a save in which a lot of relationship points are there? I dont wanna a full save because I want to play the game, I ask because it is slow to raise affection and idk if theres a faster method
There's a cheat room in your basement, invisible entrance in the bottom right corner

Last edited:

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
Hello

I saw a lot of people talking about playing the game without issues on Joiplay

Meanwhile my Joiplay refuse to open the game

Anyone know what the problem did I need install anything to support Joiplay or what??

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
boobsgames playing this new update made me realize something I'd like to suggest. Please you the headgear slot. Like we there's some many things that take up the ring & necklace slots (can't remember what they're actually called) that adding another ring that the one big benefit it gives is that it makes it so you don't need the mind reading spell just makes my heart ache since there's literally nothing in the headgear slot.

Reactions: zmbr

ErinysPls

Mar 28, 2018
Hello

I saw a lot of people talking about playing the game without issues on Joiplay

Meanwhile my Joiplay refuse to open the game

Anyone know what the problem did I need install anything to support Joiplay or what??
Yes you need the RPG Maker plugin for joiplay to run this game, it's available free on Google play store

Last edited:

ZenitsuA

May 25, 2022
So, if you want to see the blue ball, you have to install it right.
(You should make new save because this mod using the old Labroom/Basement)

1. Download the mod and extract the zip
2. Copy the folder into Warlock folder
3. Open the mod folder like this

View attachment 2764456

4. RIGHT-CLICK the (install powershell) and "Run with PowerShell"
5. DOUBLE-CLICK the (install Batch File) and let it run
6. You should have the (extracted) folder now and the Game.rgss3a should be deleted
View attachment 2764472
7. Open the (extracted) folder, copy all files and replace any existing files
8. Continue with the new save.

View attachment 2764486
Hey.. can you tell me what is this mod plz?

Swariy

Sep 30, 2019
I think I might have possible glitched out the "to service" quest. I upgraded to the newest version of the game shortly after I started the quest on ver 0.4111 and in the tooltip it tells me to report to brother volt (and also that the quest can't be completed on my current version), but he doesn't have any dialogue to advance the quest. I then can't start Save topless Friday, becuase I didn't finish to service (tho I was able to get the game toplay the event where Carla tells me Topless Friday had been cancelled, but wasn't able to get the quest to appear in the quest log or continue it by talking with Elizabeth).

It took me a couple hours to realize this, and I'd ended up saving over all my 5 active saves and the only one that I have that I hadn't started the quest in is 6 hours behind where I'm at right now, and I was wondering if there was any hope for me to fix the quest on my borked save.

(i'm not sure if I attached the save file properly, should just need the extension changed back)

Last edited:

Yamazen

May 3, 2020
So, if you want to see the blue ball, you have to install it right.
(You should make new save because this mod using the old Labroom/Basement)

1. Download the mod and extract the zip
2. Copy the folder into Warlock folder
3. Open the mod folder like this

View attachment 2764456

4. RIGHT-CLICK the (install powershell) and "Run with PowerShell"
5. DOUBLE-CLICK the (install Batch File) and let it run
6. You should have the (extracted) folder now and the Game.rgss3a should be deleted
View attachment 2764472
7. Open the (extracted) folder, copy all files and replace any existing files
8. Continue with the new save.

View attachment 2764486
Hey.. can you tell me what is this mod plz?
What happend to the mod?
Did they removed it?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
I think I might have possible glitched out the "to service" quest. I upgraded to the newest version of the game shortly after I started the quest on ver 0.4111 and in the tooltip it tells me to report to brother volt (and also that the quest can't be completed on my current version), but he doesn't have any dialogue to advance the quest. I then can't start Save topless Friday, becuase I didn't finish to service (tho I was able to get the game toplay the event where Carla tells me Topless Friday had been cancelled, but wasn't able to get the quest to appear in the quest log or continue it by talking with Elizabeth).

It took me a couple hours to realize this, and I'd ended up saving over all my 5 active saves and the only one that I have that I hadn't started the quest in is 6 hours behind where I'm at right now, and I was wondering if there was any hope for me to fix the quest on my borked save.

(i'm not sure if I attached the save file properly, should just need the extension changed back)
I don't see problems with you save. Talk to Carla during the Friday Evening, then go talk to Sister Elizabeth. I tested it on your save and it works

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes