johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Does anyone know who can help fix the second floor of the monastery in Mother Sabrina’s mission? Derek seemed like the only right person for the job, but apparently he is not the one. Thanks in advance.

MissPitri

May 1, 2020
Sorry to bother you, but how to have every variant of agnieszka ? I repeat each action many time, in many period day, but always the same.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Sorry to bother you, but how to have every variant of agnieszka ? I repeat each action many time, in many period day, but always the same.
The "variants" in the change-log are variants of the illustrations, not variants of the scenes. For example variants with different expressions, or with cumflated belly. I'm not sure what other variants of Agnieszka you could be referring to

Reactions: MissPitri

vesa0099

Jul 4, 2019
where does it happen and on what occasion?
Where does this happen in front of the house
when I went outside, two plants grew in my garden and my controls stopped responding, I can move with the mouse cursor and when I approached the plant and clicked on the plants, an
error pops up

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Where does this happen in front of the house
when I went outside, two plants grew in my garden and my controls stopped responding, I can move with the mouse cursor and when I approached the plant and clicked on the plants, an
error pops up
Did you have planted there something other then seeds? Some time ago there was a bug that allows to plant random items. It may cause this issue when item "grow up". Also it might be a result of randomly changing numbers in the save editor. You can upload you save file here, if you want, and I'll take a look. But I might not be able to help if it was the result of the save editor

vesa0099

Jul 4, 2019
Did you have planted there something other then seeds? Some time ago there was a bug that allows to plant random items. It may cause this issue when item "grow up". Also it might be a result of randomly changing numbers in the save editor. You can upload you save file here, if you want, and I'll take a look. But I might not be able to help if it was the result of the save editor

Chidarake

Jul 15, 2017
Hello good gentlemen. Lost my save files, which is quite unfortunate.
Thus, me being in desparate quest for version 401 or 403 save files with every debauched festivity achieved.
Such grateful act will be trully appreciated and never forgotten.

Stopittarpit

Aug 2, 2018
Is there a part in the game where you enter a different church than the one in the main town where you can make a confession?

How do you get there and are there any scenes there?

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Does anyone know who can help fix the second floor of the monastery in Mother Sabrina’s mission? Derek seemed like the only right person for the job, but apparently he is not the one. Thanks in advance.
Where do we find the monastery ?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
As usual, thanks for the new version :) .

A few very, very minor issues specific to this version (i.e. version 0.412.0.1 tested):

- the lust points addition is "endless" (if gay scenes enable) with the spa manager (i.e. when Astra is in the spa, on Saturday's evening), each time you speak to him/her (not only for the first time) :

capture2(aroused spa manager).jpg

- on Saturday's evening, if Astra has accepted to go to the spa in the morning, she is both in the tavern and in the spa:

capture3.jpg capture4.jpg

- it's possible to ask Astra to go to the spa ALSO on Sunday's morning ( this is -most probably- the reason of this report: https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-412-0-1-boobsgames.18692/post-11218196 ):

capture5.jpg

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes