zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would love a list of the event's and how to find them. i also would like to know if the tentacle monster's in the church is going to fuck any of the nuns and when. i would also like to know when the mc get's to knock up some of the lady's lol.

Reactions: SonicBoom

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
it would be nice if the professions added bonuses to you. and a combat profession would be nice. it could give you some melee abiltys for when your silenced and increase your attack per rank. potion making would probly affect mp or magic attack maybe both depending on whats added. gardening could add hp. and if more is added like black smithing you could even reuse some of the bonuses so they stack. i feel like it would make you feel like your progressing more as you play. as for the combat profession you probly learn from diffrent people like the soldier girl for defense/tank a orc girl for offense and the witch for more diverse magic then fire and ice.

GivenUP

Apr 16, 2020
Hello Boobsgames. If wishes are welcome. there are a huge number of mc penetration scenes. and only one remming. please make a femdom scene with the main character rimming by woman.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Hello Boobsgames. If wishes are welcome. there are a huge number of mc penetration scenes. and only one remming. please make a femdom scene with the main character rimming by woman.
Hello! We have a rimjob scene with Lizzy, but it doesn't have an illustration yet

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
For an artist that posts the same in game art on websites in high res, why is the game low res when I go full screen(and i dont have a large monitor), is there an option in rpgm or something to make it look less jaggy? only looks sharp at the default tiny gameboy size screen or is there some option im missing?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Hey guys does anyone have link to download 0.411? 0.411.0.3 would be best bc its version mod was made for (I need it bc that update has gallery mod :D )

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
Am I dumb? I can't seem to trigger the spa scene on Wednesday.
I had to walk in and see them all there with the dancer once, then wait a week for the next wednesday before it worked for me. (to get the scene you talk to the receptionist while the dancer is absent)

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I had to walk in and see them all there with the dancer once, then wait a week for the next wednesday before it worked for me. (to get the scene you talk to the receptionist while the dancer is absent)
are there more requirements i'm missing, cause i'm not seeing any dancers or villagers at any point no matter the day or time

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

also this save doesn't work with the new version, it throw an error saying its missing Graphics/Pictures/daytime icon morning
are there more requirements i'm missing, cause i'm not seeing any dancers or villagers at any point no matter the day or time
As indicated in the changelog...

The new spa scene is available, but only on Wednesday's afternoon (i.e. day time).

The scene has 50% of chance to happen, but the roll is done only once for the concerned Wednesday, when you enter the spa on Wednesday: including if you visit it first in the morning (i.e. before the scene is available).

So, save before entering the spa the first time on Wednesday; and then enter the spa. If a dancer is present, reload your save and retry.

*** Edit ***
Oh, and you have to enable the gay scenes and pictures (otherwise the dialog with the spa manager will not trigger the scene).

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: claralover

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
As indicated in the changelog...

The new spa scene is available, but only on Wednesday's afternoon (i.e. day time).

The scene has 50% of chance to happen, but the roll is done only once, when you enter the spa on Wednesday: including if you visit it first in the morning (i.e. before the scene).

So, save before entering the spa the first time on Wednesday; and then enter the spa. If a dancer is present, reload your save and retry.
no shit sherlock, that's what i've been doing

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Attach a save, I'll try and trigger it using your save and see if I can get there.

Using my current save... Woke up Wednesday morning, trained with Jania to pass time, headed home, teleported to the elven camp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Attach a save, I'll try and trigger it using your save and see if I can get there.

Using my current save... Woke up Wednesday morning, trained with Jania to pass time, headed home, teleported to the elven camp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm guessing i've missed some quest or other prereq since my spa looks different, anyone know which one it would be?
actually, I'll just wait until someone posts a save eventually, i'm in no rush

Kingo11

Dec 25, 2018
the gallery mod was updated quite recently, but it's still should be used on a separate copy of the game, it will mess up the playthrough othervise
Thank you! Didn't see that the gallery mod post was updated to the newer versions of the game.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
i'm guessing i've missed some quest or other prereq since my spa looks different, anyone know which one it would be?
actually, I'll just wait until someone posts a save eventually, i'm in no rush
Well, the spa counter is new with this version, wasn't there in the last one. Quests I've got completed

1. The Magic Circle
  2. Summon Succubus
  3. Return Spell
  4. The terrible secret of Fiona Ironheart
  5. A woman for Derek
  6. The night is dark
  7. Big green
  8. Contract
  9. Where is Fina?
  10. Futa Music
  11. Reducto
  12. Lost delivery
  13. Treasure Hunt: <item>
  14. Tea with milk
  15. Show must go on
  16. Amazing wonders of nipplefucking
  17. Restoration
  18. Busty smugglers
  19. Juliette's dungeon
  20. Dildo Quest
I have New laboratory still open (Find more information about space expanding) and this weeks edition of Weekly task: Milf next door.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Well, the spa counter is new with this version, wasn't there in the last one. Quests I've got completed

1. The Magic Circle
  2. Summon Succubus
  3. Return Spell
  4. The terrible secret of Fiona Ironheart
  5. A woman for Derek
  6. The night is dark
  7. Big green
  8. Contract
  9. Where is Fina?
  10. Futa Music
  11. Reducto
  12. Lost delivery
  13. Treasure Hunt: <item>
  14. Tea with milk
  15. Show must go on
  16. Amazing wonders of nipplefucking
  17. Restoration
  18. Busty smugglers
  19. Juliette's dungeon
  20. Dildo Quest
I have New laboratory still open (Find more information about space expanding) and this weeks edition of Weekly task: Milf next door.
You have still nine more quests waiting for you. Your MC will get busy...;)

3.60 star(s) 173 Votes