pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Out of nowhere I can't even load my save - any ideas? I can start a new save, then load that one up - but then can't seem to do anything to load my original save, i click enter and just nothing happens - any ideas?

I've attached the save file, hope someones had this issue
It seems that your save file is "heavily altered" (i.e. extra null bytes present for instance - I don't know the reason).

I've tried to make some corrections, at least to see if I can at least load it. But I've given up at the the 10th correction :( ...

May be some one else will have a better answer.

Last edited:

stanofmean

Apr 13, 2018
It seems that your save file is "heavily altered" (i.e. extra null bytes present for instance - I don't know the reason).

I've tried to make some corrections, at least to see if I can at least load it. But I've given up at the the 10th correction :( ...

May be some one else will have a better answer.
thank you for trying - i didn't alter the save at all ;/ i did save scum, but that's the extent of it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just a quick question not much in to the gay stuff i will watch it if makes other scene's show up. but will we get to snu snu the goblin queen and her little freind that stands beside her the four titted shamen goblin will she get a scene when she get's beat. also how many of the girls will crowly get to fuck and will the nuns be in the sex scene's with tenticle monsters also how about a scene were crowly get's to fuck that upstart big titted has the golem gaurd her tent bitch lol.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
just a quick question not much in to the gay stuff i will watch it if makes other scene's show up. but will we get to snu snu the goblin queen and her little freind that stands beside her the four titted shamen goblin will she get a scene when she get's beat. also how many of the girls will crowly get to fuck and will the nuns be in the sex scene's with tenticle monsters also how about a scene were crowly get's to fuck that upstart big titted has the golem gaurd her tent bitch lol.
Almost every girl in town has at least an anal scene and a couple have vaginal sex (Fina and the innkeeper [innkeeper is Tuesday night and Friday dance])

hwzy123

Jan 7, 2022
Hi boobsgames, can we have some more voyeurism? And the villagers are possible to "cross-over" secretly you know what I mean?

Reactions: Kevodi

CaesarCaesarCaesar

Oct 28, 2019
Why whenenever I summon Jim to do lab expansion, krowly always answers: "There's nothing to talk" although I have study the book Secrets of space manipulation?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Why whenenever I summon Jim to do lab expansion, krowly always answers: "There's nothing to talk" although I have study the book Secrets of space manipulation?
Studying this book is a bit different. You have to study it by accessing it in the key item section of your inventory, not by reading it on some desk. Did you do that ?

LoganXDTheBest

Jun 22, 2020
Hello guys, Im having this issue with the game when I try to use the BLUE ORB with the gallery mod. I think is because is another version (0.411.0.3). Is there a full save or mod gallery for the new one (v0.413.0.2)?

1692571485591.png

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes