BaseGnome

Mar 27, 2022
You're selling the item actually called "ingredients" and not the plants or seeds you get from harvesting them, do you ?
When you go to the garden you can click the how in the middle once a day and get something called ingredients. Those you can sell, the icon should look like a fast food bag
Oh, I see. Now I feel stupid for not figuring that one out :) Anyway, thanks for the help guys.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Arent the plants you harvest from the garden the ingredients? Because it says "Alchemy ingredient" when I try to sell them.
No. Those can only be used for making potions in your laboratory. You can get the ingredients you can sell to Sebastian by working in your garden, not by harvesting. The higher your gardening skill and plants that are growing, the higher the yield.

Reactions: Bob69

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Doh!
How could I forget :oops:
Also an excellent way to raise your cooking skill and gain some XP and relationship on the side
Indeed, both a much needed addition for helping to lessen some of the grinding, and also gives a decent meal from "Bimbomomwaifu"!:D

• Haha
Reactions: PBS666

juliayvuiiy

Jan 3, 2021
i think I've walked all over the map like 19 times and I'm missing like half of the missions but I can't activate them, the only one I have is restoration and I can't even figure out how to do it

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i think I've walked all over the map like 19 times and I'm missing like half of the missions but I can't activate them, the only one I have is restoration and I can't even figure out how to do it
Have you checked the walkthrough ?

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes