adal01

Feb 17, 2023
How do i get the alice sex scene in the pussy?
Help her in the morning, then dance with her in the evening, she will invite you home and have sex with you. I don't remember if you need a certain level of relationship but it's possible.

Does anybody know, how to see the main character relationship status with each character in the game?
If you want to see all relationship points at once, you can see them in the cheat room, bottom right corner in your lab, press enter facing the wall.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Does anybody know, how to see the main character relationship status with each character in the game?
mind reader potion. but if you want them all at once, idk
FYI, Iin addition to the Mindreading spell (not a potion btw), v 412 also introduced the Mind ring that has the same effect. When worn, it lowers your luck but the mind reading effect lingers for a while when you take the ring back off.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
How to remove the effect of the Big Load potion. It doesn't disappear after three days...
By default it should, but there is an option in the cheat room to make it permanent. Maybe you enabled it and forgot, or used another persons save ?

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Hotfix v0.420.0.2 is uploaded on itchio. It fixes the quest "Field Research" skipping the second trip if you talk to Juliette at Friday or in russian version. If you alrady have quest bugged I have added a cheat in the cheat room to reset the quest. It will let you to talk to Great Paladin again and start the quest from the beginning.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

v0.420.jpg

Version 0.420.2 with RTP .

by Harmless Arachnid
Translated and updated by BerowBear
by BerowBear
WaB Guide 0.410 eng (Machine translation) by bingusman2 on F95zone
by Soupov

The saves from the previous version will work.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------------------------------------
I am a litte bit late this month :/

Last edited:

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i found an image dump of the game the pregnant monsters are all random encounter and will never be from MC as stated earlier in the thread but i notices 3 non-monster pregnancies. the girl you save from the bandit, the tavernkeeper, and some lady i assume has been added since the last time i played. since this is a soft-core NTR game im assuming the first girl is either from the bandit or the mayor when she uses the futa potion that one time, but anyone have any guesses or able to share about the tavernkeeper and whoever this is?
1890.jpg

intoxinzzz

Aug 11, 2017
i found an image dump of the game the pregnant monsters are all random encounter and will never be from MC as stated earlier in the thread but i notices 3 non-monster pregnancies. the girl you save from the bandit, the tavernkeeper, and some lady i assume has been added since the last time i played. since this is a soft-core NTR game im assuming the first girl is either from the bandit or the mayor when she uses the futa potion that one time, but anyone have any guesses or able to share about the tavernkeeper and whoever this is?
View attachment 2928037
And this beauty would be the MC's stepmom Samantha.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes