D

Deleted member 1271698

Can't really help unless you paste the whole error message. I don't make an app from the .exe I just run it straight.
### LOG ### Command '/Applications/Wine.app/Contents/Resources/bin/wine regedit /tmp/reg.reg' returned status 126.

###ERROR### Command '/Applications/Wine.app/Contents/Resources/bin/wine regedit /tmp/reg.reg' returned status 126.
Task returned with status 1.

LesserEvil

Jan 20, 2018
### LOG ### Command '/Applications/Wine.app/Contents/Resources/bin/wine regedit /tmp/reg.reg' returned status 126.

###ERROR### Command '/Applications/Wine.app/Contents/Resources/bin/wine regedit /tmp/reg.reg' returned status 126.
Which macOS do you have, which wine version and which file fails, the game or the installer? Also where do you try to run it, did you make a folder for it or are you trying to run it in downloads?

LesserEvil

Jan 20, 2018

From what I can see with the error report it looks like the error isn't with the file itself but with your Wine, so either your version isn't the newest "stable one" or it is incompatible with your OS because of an update. I'm running OS Sierra because the new updates don't work with my photoshop, if you're on any newer version I'd wager that's the issue and downgrading it back to Sierra would work.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hence the confusion :)
For a first time post in nearly a year of being a member, you probably should have followed the quotes. No confusion, only ignorance brought about by their own lack of exercising common sense.

Below shows the path of conversation that you missed.

Aren't you going to update this game anymore?
this is the newest version from Nov 6 don't know what's your problem?
there on page 1 the following appears: Thread updated: 2019-09-08, so I asked about the update.
A cursory check on the Patreon page would have also confirmed that this was the most recent release.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1619352

i get slowdowns in the inn (playing through wine) i know it's related to the musician because it's only when she's there (evening) and it disappears if i send her over to the bathhouse (but then the bathhouse gets slow instead)

if anyone else is playing through wine and doesn't have that issue i'd like to know if you maybe installed a library or something that i didn't (or maybe my computer is just starting to become a potato)

alala69

Jan 4, 2018
I decided to make a partial French translation of the guide and the walkthrough of the game.
Why? I just thought if I do it for myself, do it for others too.
I don't know the game yet so only the first part is a personalized translation, the rest is in machine translation google.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Is the quest woman for Derek completable? I tried to search, but there's no info on this thread regarding this quest.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes