KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
are there any cheat in this game ?
Spanish
Vaya a la casa de Krowley > Sótano/Laboratorio > Esquina inferior derecha > cara a la pared lateral derecha > Golpee "Z" o "Barra espaciadora" > Disfrute.

English
Go to Krowley's house > Basement/Lab > Bottom Right corner > face Right side wall > Hit "Z" or "Spacebar" > Enjoy.

Reactions: alala69

judge_holden

Dec 4, 2019
I think that I have a problem.
I'm doing the magic circle quest, I defeated the ghost girl and talked with Melissa, I'm following the recent walkthrough, I did talk with her two times at different nights. I talked one time, she explained to me some stuffs about magic, then I had a scene with her and at the other night I went straight to the fairy place to defeat the plantgirl. Then I talked with Melissa again and she said something about anchor. After that I followed the walkthrough and tried to sell the magic polen to the addict elf, but he is only interested in fairy dust, he talks nothing about elven roots. I went back and talked with Melissa but she said that there's nothing more to talk. Now I'm stuck, I can't sell the magic polen for the addict elf, because he never asked for it, when I don't have the fairy dust, he says "Wanna buy some?", and I say "Still no, dude", and that's it, all night. What am I doing wrong? Is it because I didn't have the two conversations in a row with Melissa? I did have those conversations but not in a row. If somebody can help me..

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
I think that I have a problem.
I'm doing the magic circle quest, I defeated the ghost girl and talked with Melissa, I'm following the recent walkthrough, I did talk with her two times at different nights. I talked one time, she explained to me some stuffs about magic, then I had a scene with her and at the other night I went straight to the fairy place to defeat the plantgirl. Then I talked with Melissa again and she said something about anchor. After that I followed the walkthrough and tried to sell the magic polen to the addict elf, but he is only interested in fairy dust, he talks nothing about elven roots. I went back and talked with Melissa but she said that there's nothing more to talk. Now I'm stuck, I can't sell the magic polen for the addict elf, because he never asked for it, when I don't have the fairy dust, he says "Wanna buy some?", and I say "Still no, dude", and that's it, all night. What am I doing wrong? Is it because I didn't have the two conversations in a row with Melissa? I did have those conversations but not in a row. If somebody can help me..
talk to her again then go south

judge_holden

Dec 4, 2019
or you can give me your save file... let me try
I still don't have Jill too. She didn't show up yet, which it's weird, it's been 3 weeks I guess.

Here's my file, I hope you don't be bothered with the high gold and atk/def status, I used save editor. I was tired of been raped by those futa elves.

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
I still don't have Jill too. She didn't show up yet, which it's weird, it's been 3 weeks I guess.

Here's my file, I hope you don't be bothered with the high gold and atk/def status, I used save editor. I was tired of been raped by those futa elves.
i tried.... failed... here's mine just after unlocking the magic circle

judge_holden

Dec 4, 2019
i tried.... failed... here's mine just after unlocking the magic circle
Okay, thanks for trying and also thanks for your save file.
About Jill, I read in the walkthrough that she shows up one morning at your house, after one or two weeks after the game starts. So I think that we'll have to wait.

Reactions: RedIcr
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes