Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
i tried finding the sheep but cant. first time was at the vary bottom of the forest. someone said by the waterfall but it wasnt there either times

blisun

Dec 22, 2018
I have walkthrough from 0.332.9 maybe it's not the newest, but still more update then the OP, i want to share and thank you for Wake (whoever she/he) for make this walkthrough and all the credit for wake too, sorry for the broken english.

The Last one, i can't answer any question related to the walkthrough cuz u know i only share it so good luck figure it out

Last edited:
Reactions: oni

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
is there any "if you don't speedrun it with a guide you'll miss it" event? or I can play it without using the walkthrough and not having to worry about missing events?

nobody0exik

Jun 1, 2017
just spent hour trying to get to new events during the rng hunts with eric im sorry but i hate rng in any game really its more tolerated in games that aren't adult but really most people plays this games to fap, me i just want to see a new event but can't cause rng hates me would like an option to chose the hunt you go on with eric

Reactions: ronblow123

blisun

Dec 22, 2018
is there any "if you don't speedrun it with a guide you'll miss it" event? or I can play it without using the walkthrough and not having to worry about missing events?
of course it's up to you but in my experience it's so hard to get all event without walkthrough ( i kind of lazy and stupid to play this kind of game without walkthrough), and i think you just can't get it but not miss it

Jan 13, 2019
where do i find a women for derek ???
At the moment you cant. You can only get the quest not finish it.
I think you can get every event. You need to do some looking for yourself. You can look at the walkthrough at the first page or the one posted blisun.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 510360
How can I get this scene?
You can also get this scene if:
- you've talked first to Eric when he is training in the morning (back of his house). You should have a conversation concerning Jaina and her/his big "sword",
- you're getting to the hunt location (where Eric is waiting you to start hunting). There should be a sprite scene with Jaina fucking Eric, and you can then join the fun.

(This probably requires a certain level of relationship with both of them, though I don't know which one).

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterKrull

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
We need a fuck scene with Eric and krowly where he's the bottom. And a slow process of turning him girlier and girliet with him becoming a drag queen in the end xD

Reactions: Lewddyang
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes