Grex

Mar 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well this seems to be very important to you, so i´ll try to answer to the best of my ability.
overal i enjoy this game (be warned the grind is huge, but not overly exesive ) the relationships are the resultt of the mc actions, if you want to be close to someone you have to earn their trust

Last edited:

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
well this seems to be very important to you, so i´ll try to answer to the best of my ability.
overal i enjoy this game (be warned the grind is huge, but not overly exesive ) the relationships are the resultt of the mc actions, if you want to be close to someone you have to earn their trust

Beltoan

Nov 12, 2016
where can I condense the elf futa sperm?
I'm going to assume you meant collect. In order to collect it, you need to have a couple of empty bottles, which you can buy from Sebastian for two gold, and then head south from town go south through the next map and then South of the Elven camp. That next area will have the busty Elves and the futa elves. Just make sure your lust is a about halfway and then you just have to beat one of the elves. I have found sleep in combination with any ice magic to be the best bet. Even better if you have the black lingerie and a green necklace.

D

Deleted member 177791

for the love of god how do i skip the bard song, its over a minute long no way in hell am i gonna grind that affection if i gotta wait that every time
Agreed it's way too long and a pita to listen to mire than once.
Best is to use the cheat room to skip the affection grind anyway (bottom right corner of krowly's basement).

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
how do i power up the magic circle, the quest just says theres a book in town but i have checked all the houses and the only bookeshelves i havent searched are blocked

carrotcake000

Jan 16, 2020
how do i power up the magic circle, the quest just says theres a book in town but i have checked all the houses and the only bookeshelves i havent searched are blocked
you need to get a jar from your table and read the book in your neighbor's house about the slime or was it your house just check, after that fight the slime girl mob on the pit right side of the forest map w/ the felled down log enter the pit. after defeating the slime go back to the magic circle and you're done with the quest, the succubus quest is next on this chain quest

pinoybubs98

Aug 6, 2019
How do I get this scene with Rose? The guide said it's after i beat the Big Green side quest, but nothing happened. I've seen the art for it on the internet but haven't managed to get it in game. Not the scene where she's blowing Jaina behind the inn at night, but I'm assuming she's blowing Krowly.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes