Santacthulhu

Feb 4, 2020
Does anyone have an updated walkthrough or a link to one that exists? I am having a hard time getting through these early quests and knowing when certain events happen during the week.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance there's a gallery, yet? That's one of my main peeves holding me back from this game.
Too many scenes in too many areas to re-watch most of them. And rpgm doesn't have a very friendly save system (or number of slots) like Renpy does.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Any chance there's a gallery, yet? That's one of my main peeves holding me back from this game.
Too many scenes in too many areas to re-watch most of them. And rpgm doesn't have a very friendly save system (or number of slots) like Renpy does.
One on ehentai

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How the hell do I make the musician stop playing without closing the game? She keeps replaying her tune non-stop, no matter what button I press.

Edit: Finally! After the 5th repeat, I was finally able to click and stop it. I would have just closed the game, but I haven't saved in a while and didn't want to do it all over.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to get past the "big green" mission basically when you are close to winning the goblin of a fatal hit and you end up failing. that and very frustrating.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes