zenkita

Jul 17, 2017
guys how to get more affection with the grandmother ? i found her sheep first time but can find it in second time

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
guys how to get more affection with the grandmother ? i found her sheep first time but can find it in second time

At the beginning, the only possibility without cheating is to find the lost sheep Marvin.

See https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-337-boobsgames.18692/page-148#post-2869685 for all the possible locations of the lost sheep.

Then, when you've reached a sufficient level of affection with her, you can flirt with her (i.e. "show boobs" at the beginning, then more).

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
So I just learned about the second Cheat Room (The one in Fina's House) but I'm a bit confused. Clicking on some of the "couples" shows a scene, but clicking on others does nothing. Also there are some settings you can access, but they're not in English, so I have no idea what they are. Is this room an early work-in-progress or something?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
How do I get the Eric Scene? the one he is sucking Pleaseeeeeeeee
I'm not 100% sure, but just in case no one else answers you: Do you know how sometimes instead of being at his camp, he will have left a note, and you can go inside the mine and find him fucking a goblin girl? I read in a walkthrough that sometimes the scene will be different, where the goblin girl got the upper hand, you can save him, and that he'll give you a BJ in thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Gressyn

Gressyn

May 13, 2018
I'm not 100% sure, but just in case no one else answers you: Do you know how sometimes instead of being at his camp, he will have left a note, and you can go inside the mine and find him fucking a goblin girl? I read in a walkthrough that sometimes the scene will be different, where the goblin girl got the upper hand, you can save him, and that he'll give you a BJ in thanks.
Thank you so much! Do you happen to know where the mine? is haha... I am new at this game (I found the game through a website with Eric cg

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
how to get eric and krowly fucking jenna?
Do you mean Jaina ? And it fact, Jaina is fucking Eric while Krowly is fucking Jaina.

Anyway ...

You must loose the last fight during one of the hunts with Eric: i.e. the "Glade - Crystal cave" hunt with Jaina and Rose.

Once you've got this first scene, you can repeat it once -almost- each day: see https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-337-boobsgames.18692/page-147#post-2866772 .

Please note that it probably requires a certain level of relationship with Eric and Jaina, and also probably a sufficient lust level.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do I get the Eric Scene? the one he is sucking Pleaseeeeeeeee
Additionally to the 2 methods given before, you can also speak to Eric when hunting with him and choose the "Let's have a sex -> Blowjob" option (with probably a sufficient level of affection with Eric and a sufficient lust level).

JeryMary45

Oct 28, 2020
Do you mean Jaina ? And it fact, Jaina is fucking Eric while Krowly is fucking Jaina.

Anyway ...

You must loose the last fight during one of the hunts with Eric: i.e. the "Glade - Crystal cave" hunt with Jaina and Rose.

Once you've got this first scene, you can repeat it once -almost- each day: see https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-337-boobsgames.18692/page-147#post-2866772 .

Please not that it probably requires a certain level of relationship with Eric and Jaina, and also probably a sufficient lust level.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes