Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I get it and understand your position.

But the thing is, the problem isn't just the relationship grind.

The problem is half-a-dozen or more various grinds that coincide with the relationship grind:
  1. The grind for combat level
  2. The grind for profession levels
  3. The grind for getting ingredients for the alchemy and cooking recipes
  4. The grind for making potions and dinners
  5. The grind for acquiring gold and wealth
  6. And so on and so on
And note that the relationship grind and some other grinds mentioned in the list are not just "one" grind.

There are multiple relationship grinds and multiple profession grinds and multiple alchemy and cooking ingredients that all have to be grinded for.

I'm happy this all works for you. But for the average player, it reaches a point where the game isn't fun anymore without the use of some third party cheating software.

And my personal rule of thumb is this: If I have to use a cheat engine or save editor or third-party cheating tool of any kind in order to make playing your game fun for me, then there is probably something wrong with your game.

I mean for example, no matter how much you love this game, you have to admit that it's a bit ridiculous that fighting and defeating random mobs gives you absolutely NO experience.

You have to admit that this game design choice does nothing to really improve the gameplay experience for the player.
All it does is just add to the already pretty overwhelming grind.
If players need to use cheats or save editors continually then a game probably does have a design flaw

But as you know I really like this game - I'm really not looking to change anyone's mind - I'm going to put my defence of the game in a Spoiler because I think some casual browsers will probably find it overlong and boring
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Anyone know how to have new scene with astra? Plz, help me.
Are you talking about the Astra masturbation scene ?
Astra masturbation scene
Because this was added in an update and just worked for me I have no idea what the necessary triggers or the necessary relationship values for Fina and/or Astra are for this
Certainly works for me with Fina > 75 and Astra > 70
Arrive at Fina's office in the morning to help
Eric arrives apparently sent by Jenna and delivers a package to Fina (not sure of triggers for this)
On any subsequent Wednesday or Friday night go to Astra's bedroom
Witness Astra anally masturbating with a jade dildo

Last edited:

Kow1

Mar 1, 2021
Astra masturbation scene
Because this was added in an update and just worked for me I have no idea what the necessary triggers or the necessary relationship values for Fina and/or Astra are for this
Eric arrives apparently sent by Jenna and delivers a package to Fina (not sure of triggers for this)
Astra masturbation scene
Yes, but it has said there is a scene between krowly and astra but i cant find.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Yes, but it has said there is a scene between krowly and astra but i cant find.
Could you give a little nore information
What are your current relationship values with Fina and Astra ?
I laid out a few steps you could take - which of them did you complete ?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I don't understand how installing someone's gallery could help me.
I don't actually use galleries but ...

As far as I can tell this is the first post you have made in this thread ?
It doesn't appear to be related to any post immediately before it ?
Is it just a statement ? - In which case there is no need to respond to this
or are you asking for advice ? - In which case could you give a little more detail

Reactions: Facilus

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
How to use teleportation guys ?? there's a cheat in the beasement that say allow teleport all location but nothing about HOW to do teleport it self

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
How to use teleportation guys ?? there's a cheat in the beasement that say allow teleport all location but nothing about HOW to do teleport it self
Interact with the magic circle in the basement
The teleport options can also be instantiated by taking the quest "New laboratory" as far as possible (it is not completed in the current release)

Reactions: Facilus

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Interact with the magic circle in the basement
The teleport options can also be instantiated by taking the quest "New laboratory" as far as possible (it is not completed in the current release)
I interacted with the magic circle after enable teleport to all location but it still doesn't show the option to teleport

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I interacted with the magic circle after enable teleport to all location but it still doesn't show the option to teleport
Well I haven't used the cheat room but after taking the "New laboratory" quest about as far as it will go in the current version I get this
wabTeleportMenu.png

Reactions: Kak99

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
There's an post from BG's Patreon about pregnant belly, here it is the post with an image of Juliette with this ''pregnant belly'':

''There were a lot of questions and requests about pregnancy in game lately, for some reason. I still do not plan to add impregnation mechanic, but showing village girls with big pregnant bellies would be nice. And Juliette's quest needed a reward for the player...

So I decided to go with sperm inflation idea people were suggesting several times. Similar for the scene with fairy, under the effect of the spell or potion Krowly will be able to shot a lot of sperm during the sex scene, so girl will be getting big belly. It will be working similar to the sperm on the boobs and faces - if there was a sex scene with inflation then pregnant character illustration will be showing till the end of the day (maybe 3 days?)

The spell (or potion) will be very unstable, and won't be working every time, - this will be in-game explanation for zero effect on the characters that don't have pregnant illustration yet. I want to start with Juliette - her buttfuck scene will get an inflation variant, and apart from that only her monster scene and scene with Fina will require edits.

In sum - if Krowly will fuck Juliette under the effect of the spell she will look pregnant for a while. Later other characters will be added, including different outfits. For now I only made naked Juliette version :)

For those who don't like pregnant bellies it will be easy to just not use the spell (potion).

Let me know what do you think :) It's a work in progress thing, and I'm planning it to be the part of the quest.''

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For who likes this type of content is a pretty exciting news, for me that thinks pregnancy is a disgusting thing, gonna pass a mile away from this, buut, there it is for whoever wanna fap to...this. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes