TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Hi,

just downloaded it and wanted to know where I'm supposed to find the gallery function and also how I can have the game fullscreen? :/

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Hi,

just downloaded it and wanted to know where I'm supposed to find the gallery function and also how I can have the game fullscreen? :/
There is no gallery. You have to build/cheat relationship and progress certain quests and you have to talk to the characters in the game world at certain times of day.

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
There is no gallery. You have to build/cheat relationship and progress certain quests and you have to talk to the characters in the game world at certain times of day.
So why is there a "Gallery MOD" file available for download on the first page of this thread?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
So why is there a "Gallery MOD" file available for download on the first page of this thread?
Like the "MOD" part in "Gallery MOD" says it's a Mod, so it's not official from the game. If the creator of the mod doesn't update it then it won't work for the current version.

Reactions: leechurch

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Like the "MOD" part in "Gallery MOD" says it's a Mod, so it's not official from the game. If the creator of the mod doesn't update it then it won't work for the current version.
I installed the mod but cant find the location for the gallery any idea where it is?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Where can I find a soothing tea recipe?
I am not sure I just had it. Can't remember where it was. I just attached a save that has the recipe. I am pretty sure it is found in some dungeon.

I installed the mod but cant find the location for the gallery any idea where it is?
" To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your bedroom. " If you load a save file while you're at home leave and re-enter.
I don't know if it will work with this version though.

Last edited:

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
hello, i need help updating the game.
im an android user and was playing this game thru joiplay for windows version but idk how to update it, can anyone tell me? or can i just extract the files n paste them in the game folder?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
He will get into more transformation, I think, but he said there will be no "real" pregnancy.

2 months ago as a reply to a comment on inflated Juliette.
Depressing, especially considering they hinted at it so strongly and even had them talk about it in the church :/

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes