Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I'd love to see more use for the "Big Load" potion. Especially for other characters being affected. Covered or pumped full of... that would be great. Although the amount of art edits it would take... Also having a portable portal for... reasons. Then Krowly could just do himself if need be.
edit: Just replayed the first Rack by Fek, still fresh on my mind.

Naohitokun

Sep 22, 2021
any chance there is an upto date guide/walkthrough? or can someone point me towards the latest one and then I'll follow the changelogs.

Vinvega

Dec 19, 2017
How do I progress? I keep "dying" constantly and the enemies keep spawning on me so i can be stuck in the same place for days. I havn't found any other spell or weapon and can only kill slime with my fire arrow

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
How do I progress? I keep "dying" constantly and the enemies keep spawning on me so i can be stuck in the same place for days. I havn't found any other spell or weapon and can only kill slime with my fire arrow
When you start the only encounter you have much chance of winning is with Slimes
You need experience - which you don't get from encounters
Can pick up experience slowly by going on hunts with Eric (during the Day)
Talk to Carla to get a quest assigned - there are definitely posts with that quest walkthrough in this thread
Do this to get up a level
After that interact with the Magic Circle in Krowly's basement to get another quest

All the best

Reactions: Vinvega

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
So I ended up saying no to Jill moving in the first time, cuz i realized i needed to do something else first, and now I cant get it to show up again.

Edit: chatted a bunch. Finally appeared

Last edited:

ctian

Aug 16, 2019
I do not know what the MODT consists of and how it is activated, I am looking for a MOD that gives me the best stats and money, does anyone know a MOD like that? Thank you.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes