DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Devs who choose to have a broad range of optional content?
It's just my opinion but I think having content that different from the main fetishes in the game just pushes people (and donations) away from it, I don't understand why but it happens a lot in the games published here.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It's just my opinion but I think having content that different from the main fetishes in the game just pushes people (and donations) away from it, I don't understand why but it happens a lot in the games published here.
If it was forced content, then you'd have a point. Since it's not forced, then it really doesn't matter.
I'm sure that everyone who is a patron is aware of the optional nature of said content, and either chooses to play with it on, or doesn't.

You have the option too.

Ron Perlman

Apr 21, 2019
a question plz , how i can move the rock to the new dungeon in elf forest ?thank u so much
The first image is from the dungeon (elf forest). To open the door you've got to put the rock on one of the special tiles and put Krowly on the other.
The second is from the ruins. You've got to take the rock outside the little room, puss hard, it will enter and the door will open.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
The first image is from the dungeon (elf forest). To open the door you've got to put the rock on one of the special tiles and put Krowly on the other.
The second is from the ruins. You've got to take the rock outside the little room, puss hard, it will enter and the door will open.
thank uso much , i knew it i was pushing the rock but i cant rech the place , i mean when push it to the south its stuck and the same to the north

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
thank uso much , i knew it i was pushing the rock but i cant rech the place , i mean when push it to the south its stuck and the same to the north
I downloaded the latest fix and there is no vase that interferes :unsure:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
yeah some people are lazy my question had som merit i know the dev is gonna put in the mc mother sooner or later i wonderd if it already happend or if its stil gonna happen realy waiting on that
In all fairness, you haven't asked the exact same question (literally the exact same words in the exact same order) four times, about current content.

What you asked is something that I'm fairly certain only patrons/dev can answer, as opposed to the all too often "use your eyes and see the answer before asking it" ;) :ROFLMAO:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i gues but some people have told me it would happend but this no real sign of it and its been awhile :D
Well the updates aren't necessarily as large in overall content as we'd see for other games, but they are being provided for free along with consistent artwork made by the dev too.
The incredible grindiness aside for skills (gardening/cooking/alchemy) there's also "minor/secondary content" in the updates that flesh out and expand upon game mechanics. Given that this is more of an "deep" RPG (akin to Roundscape: Adorevia or The Last Sovereign) I'd say that overall it's progressing quite well.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love if there was more in each update, but what we get doesn't feel like it's another case of a dev milking patrons/fans.

Regarding Crowley/Jill's mother... I'm wondering how she's going to feature, more than when.
Since Jill has only just officially (and barely) become a member of the village, I'm wondering what their mother will have to do if she becomes a member of the village at all.

what backstory do we know about his family at this point ?
No more than what's already there... Which is pretty sparse to say the least.
Anything more regarding childhood would either be irrelevant, or something to expand on after relevant characters are introduced.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Any news about next update?
Dude. Check, like, two pages back for the most recent update (which took place, yesterday).

If you're aware of it and already jonesing for yet another update, I'm gonna have to ask you to not do that for at least another week. Maybe even two.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Dude. Check, like, two pages back for the most recent update (which took place, yesterday).

If you're aware of it and already jonesing for yet another update, I'm gonna have to ask you to not do that for at least another week. Maybe even two.
The OP hasn't been updated, that's why i'm confused, but thanks I'll search it...

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes