Rossington000

Feb 18, 2019
i read some walktrough saying about the 2 guard on the west have a sex scene on sunday night, is it true? cuz i can't find it yet.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Linking the MEGA from patreon because RG and K2s are the bane of my existence.
thanks friendo.

for those that hate MEGA, and/or exe archives. (the zip contains a folder so no need to create one)

WaB v0.333.2 hotfix 2.zip

MIRROR link

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Sagrath

Jul 27, 2018
Just why nobody can answer yes or no?
Because you just need to read the tags on the first post. If the tags say "impregnation" and "pregnancy" So yes, it has. If the tags don't say "impregnation" and "pregnancy", so no, it doesn't.

Or

You can play the game and see it for yourself.
Here the link for the fist post, so you can read the tags, or download the game.

First Post with tags

Cheers

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So a few updates ago I noticed you can get Black Lingerie for Krowly that you find in the Dungeons. Thing is that I keep reloading a save before you go Hunting and I can't seem to get that particular Dungeon run to start. I'm I doing something
wrong?

Edit: Just got the Dungeon that drops the Black Lingerie but I am not getting anything. Just gold, Blue Amber, and Green Necklace.

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Because you just need to read the tags on the first post. If the tags say "impregnation" and "pregnancy" So yes, it has. If the tags don't say "impregnation" and "pregnancy", so no, it doesn't.
To be completely fair, there's technically "a" pregnant lamia that can be fought and lewded, but iirc still stays with the paizuri/blowjob scene depending on whether winning or losing (don't remember which). There's also "some" pregnant goblins that can be fought, but don't remember particular scenes that effects. Could be mistaken, though.

Reactions: Sagrath
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes