Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
this game is open world... there is nothing like something has to be done when ...there is no game over either so when you get defeated just try something else... pretty sure that the scroll quests (lvl 1 Quests) are mentioned in the Walkthrough as good starter Quests

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
1. this guy should switch to renpy.
2. he should start a patreon.
3. art is awesome

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
update your extractor or change the software...
other than that try to redownload the file as it might got corrupted

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
this game is open world... there is nothing like something has to be done when ...there is no game over either so when you get defeated just try something else... pretty sure that the scroll quests (lvl 1 Quests) are mentioned in the Walkthrough as good starter Quests
there is no way to tell since the second quest in the walkthrough is the slime quest. and there is a game over i got one when i faced the rapist in the forest and lost when i was a lvl 1.

Coheed

May 30, 2017
Am I missing something or am I just stupid? I can't figure out how to level up. I can't defeat the tiddy slime. I can't defeat the succubus. I can't defeat the Minotaur. I defeated the rapist and bought the magic book. Read it and the scroll gaining the XP. Still no level or advancement though. Do I really just have to grind out 3xp every goddamn day with the idiot Eric???

Also finished the Fiona Ironheart quest if that matters.
Please help. Game seems decent but I'm getting frustrated after putting some hours into it with no advancement.
Also the walkthrough does fuck all.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Am I missing something or am I just stupid? I can't figure out how to level up. I can't defeat the tiddy slime. I can't defeat the succubus. I can't defeat the Minotaur. I defeated the rapist and bought the magic book. Read it and the scroll gaining the XP. Still no level or advancement though. Do I really just have to grind out 3xp every goddamn day with the idiot Eric???

Also finished the Fiona Ironheart quest if that matters.
Please help. Game seems decent but I'm getting frustrated after putting some hours into it with no advancement.
Also the walkthrough does fuck all.
I think the only way to lvl up might be spending time with Eric, which may take forever to get one lvl up, since if I recall

to move from lvl 1 to lvl 2, you need 50 exp and 3 points of Exp might take a while to get to lvl 2, or higher

if you're not a cheater. if you want a quick way to lvl, then your best option would be cheats with saveeditonline . com

I cheat mine by entering 49 exp, then spend time with Eric to lvl up, repeated it to lvl 99 to master all skills, quickest way

is to go to lvl 99 right away with the site, but I think you won't get the skills both in special and magic.

the walkthrough ain't really a walkthrough, it point what you have to do next in few details, I used a few time, twice I think

one to find where the slime monster was and for the next time, I forgot ... lol

Reactions: pantherman78

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
with the quest you listed as completed you should already be level 2... are you sure you didn't level?
did you search the tent of the rapist in the woods?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
if you're not a cheater. if you want a quick way to lvl, then your best option would be cheats with saveeditonline . com

I cheat mine by entering 49 exp, then spend time with Eric to lvl up, repeated it to lvl 99 to master all skills, quickest way

is to go to lvl 99 right away with the site, but I think you won't get the skills both in special and magic.
I would still recommend CE against saveeditor for RPGM as you can just set your EXP to whatever you like and level up next time you get exp with no bugs or any issues.

Also you can lock you HP, mana, lust etc. to have it at good level all the time.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I would still recommend CE against saveeditor for RPGM as you can just set your EXP to whatever you like and level up next time you get exp with no bugs or any issues.

Also you can lock you HP, mana, lust etc. to have it at good level all the time.
well I don't know that site, I was lucky to find saveeditor

hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
You can also get 2xp by reading in your room each evening, but I agree that the progression in the game right now is very slow. Affection increase is also 1 or 2 points at a time, and has to get to 30 or so to trigger most flirt scenes.

Reactions: L33tmaster
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes