ShadowWatcher

Jan 10, 2018
i did not say anything about combat i meant that exp take so long and that there should be a better way to get gold maybe a job at the inn or maybe a questing board like 5 gold for 5 pieces of slime or 10 gold for killing 5 goblins or maybe to gather some ingredient or to help the people for some gold

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
and killing 3 Goblins with Eric dureing the hunt rewards 15 Gold (I would suggest to be atleast lvl 3 though), also the raw food for collecting eggs can be sold for 1 Gold

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I saw the art and my mind said - FUCK YEAH!

And then I read "Nice dick, boy. Wanna see mine?"

She's joking, right?

Nope, shehe wasn't joking.

Reactions: Danlorn

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
So is there any way to force mouse controls for obvious reasons?
if memory serves me right this was made with rpgmaker vx ace. You can download the demo version on steam, decrypt the files and edit in a plugin to have mouse controls

Joshuac2y

Mar 27, 2018
great art and those female face so beauty and attractive some more they have BIG BOOBS some have HUGE BOOBS.hopefully can update soon to get more content and quest. Recommended RPG game for those Big Tits lover.

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
the walkthrough for this isn't that good needs to be more clear like there is isn't a waterfall near the wet cave where was it i did find it but it is more like a quest guide then a walkthrough. could have at least said there is like 6 slimes on your way there and after the first battle you're likely to be at half health if lucky.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
all battles except of boss battles can normally be avoided... that might require you observing your enemies more carefully and the waterfall is just east of the wet/slime cave (one map transition).
and slimes are only that hard on lvl 1... there are some quest that can be done for leveling up before tackling such parts

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
all battles except of boss battles can normally be avoided... that might require you observing your enemies more carefully and the waterfall is just east of the wet/slime cave (one map transition).
and slimes are only that hard on lvl 1... there are some quest that can be done for leveling up before tackling such parts
yha i know i found it but thats what im saying its not clear, its hard to avoid enemies since the area to avoid them are like 4 blocks not hard but not overly easy. but lvl wise thats also what im saying you start off the game not know what to do which may be fine for some people but the ones that use the walkthrough may be confused on what to do and in what order to do it in.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes