zlancer234

Dec 11, 2017
I like the art and the premise of the game, i feel like combat is really difficult though especially because there's no benefit to fighting the slimes and literally everything else can basically two shot us.

chefmike

Aug 28, 2018
What about your sister jill is there any point in building up relationship with her? Other than her walking in on you masturbating is there anything else you can do with her?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Awesome! Especially bartenderness and priestess boobs, areolas and NIPPLES! Author, draw moar!

P.S. I`d supported you on Patreon - if found one
Feel free to send developer money through his 'tip jar'. Link in first post.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
get the quest for building a magic circel.
read about slimes at home and in the church, afterwards defeat the boss slime in the slime groto.
Use mastrubation and cuming inside the slime jar 15 times when at home

curiousben

Sep 21, 2016
What about your sister jill is there any point in building up relationship with her? Other than her walking in on you masturbating is there anything else you can do with her?
You have to have very high, if not maximum, lust in order to buy her a beer.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Hope the warrior gets plenty of scenes! Very interested in seeing how this game develops.

hollow49

Oct 2, 2017
Well, Ive repeatedly tired and failed to trigger the Eric in lingerie scene. I checked the save game states in Save Editor online, and there just doesn't seem to be a variable for Eric's lust at all. Looks like he just showers and has sex on Thursdays. According to the tumblr post here the scene isn't actually in the game (at least not yet).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I toyed with this game a little bit but I do not see anything to constitute the incest tag
any fast legit way to earn exp?
First complete simple quest like finding the mayor under the waterfall in the evening.
Also try to go hunting with Eric at day (fort in the forest)
once level 2 try to defeat the slimegirl boss in it's groto and complete the magic circel.
If you can avoid fighting on the way you should also be able to save the princess from the rapist on lvl 1

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes