Alice - 30
Juliette - 30
Fina - 25
Jenna - 10
Elizabeth - 10
Astra - 30

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
It does not have a replay gallery but you can replay most any scene. Ex: any scene with Elizabeth, you walk up to her and "flirt" with her again. For the monsters you just have to defeat the monster again and replay the scene.
Kindly please tell the author that he got one person here loving his concept of replayable contents on game (hoping for more variations though like those in ROBF) rather than full gallery unlock. Plus those scenes are just in the right length so its quite enjoyable to give it a read (rather than wall of texts full of moaning process).

The creator says this "The best way to defeat the ghost girl is using two bottle of minotaur milk before the battle and the sleep spell. Because of milk you will attack before her, so you can use sleep, then fireball, then sleep again before she will attack, then fireball again, and with a good luck you will win after a few rounds."
My way of beating the ghost is different - and still remembered it cuz was a bit pissed ghost juz said THANK YOU and POOF!! Like the main chara said I WILL MISS THOSE BOOBS.........I mean please.....I was hoping she will come to my home and become my house spirit or something IFUKNOWATIMEAN.

Anyway back to my other method to beat her - gulp minotaur milk ON FIRST TURN so you can attack before she do - from then on its a gamble - used FREEZE spell and hoping to paralyze her - finally she's paralyzed after 10++ tries but HEY it works.
I was on lv 5....or was it 6 before I challenged her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There must be something I'm missing, I've done the eggs thing for Jenna at least 10 times and she still rejects me
How high is your lust... if the bar is around 70% full and you have enough affection the player will ask for permission to go at her boobs and will be granted... it'll take 100 Lust of you

S7lver

May 30, 2017
hey
I have a problem with this elf I can not pass, does anyone know how to do it?
I defeated the plant and I have such a task, I got a woman from the bar.
And where can I find Fine?

Mar 18, 2018
How high is your lust... if the bar is around 70% full and you have enough affection the player will ask for permission to go at her boobs and will be granted... it'll take 100 Lust of you
I went to the cheat room and checked my affection and turns out I somehow had -40 affection for Jenna? I fixed it and it gave me the scene, I guess I got negative affection by asking for titfucks too many times lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hey
I have a problem with this elf I can not pass, does anyone know how to do it?
I defeated the plant and I have such a task, I got a woman from the bar.
And where can I find Fine?
You can't get past him... the guy that wants to do business with you is from the tent in the NW
Not sure who Fine is supposed to be, but I gues it's the girl that gets "raped" in the forest... alias "Princess"
find the tent in the southern part of the forest

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
The art is just wow, pretty fun game even tho it does have a decent amount of grinding.

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
You can't get past him... the guy that wants to do business with you is from the tent in the NW
Not sure who Fine is supposed to be, but I gues it's the girl that gets "raped" in the forest... alias "Princess"
find the tent in the southern part of the forest
Fina is the Aunt/Mayor/Ex-Adventurer. The 'Princess' is Juliet.

Anyone know how to get Carla topless?

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016

Is Carla the bartender, if so i think she implements topless friday after you increase her love or whatever.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the waterfall... go to the pond with the slime hole than walk further east to map transicion

Well I know Fina... but he asked for Fine and a girl you are supposed to save after talkeing to someone in the bar.
Your Sister gives you the quest to save the "princess" so that's that

Reactions: Rhinon
Dec 30, 2017
Just a few Questions, I sometimes end up in a glade with Eric and the futa and redhead are there, but nothing seems to happen.
Second is sometimes Eric isn't in his yard in the morning, where does he go those mornings?
Last is what use is the elf wine?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1st maybe a scene after the lingerie one from the op
2nd he is left from the mayors home... take the dirt track from the fence it'll lead to a waterfall
Astra will bath there every morning once affection is high enough

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes