Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
I'm not the creator of the game, I'm helping with dialogs and doing the walthroughs. I only did one save file, I know that's a horrible thing to do on RPGs but I just kept it to one as I played through the game and then start over with each new version.
  • Okay, please give me the preservation you have. I can't get past the witch. So I'm asking you to keep it.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
The creator says this "The best way to defeat the ghost girl is using two bottle of minotaur milk before the battle and the sleep spell. Because of milk you will attack before her, so you can use sleep, then fireball, then sleep again before she will attack, then fireball again, and with a good luck you will win after a few rounds."

Reactions: suburbrocking

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
Awesome! Especially bartenderness and priestess boobs, areolas and NIPPLES! Author, draw moar!

P.S. I`d supported you on Patreon - if found one

Reactions: rebelphoenix

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
2 questions
1 how do i get special wood i cant find tower anywhere only found a prayer tower
second is there a way on save editor to raise everyones points grind is a pain especially with the chickens

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The Eric in lingerie scene seems to be a combination of firendship/affection and lust on Erics part.
Meaning you need to go hunt with him to build affection/friendship but you need to loose dureing those times to raise lust (looseing doesn't build affection though and takes 2 timeslots instead of one).
On thursday night his mom resets his lust... so start from friday... changeing time via cheatroom seems to fuck to much up
After getting defeated twice Eric will take a shower under the waterfall in the northern part of the village instead of training... gues for the lingerie we gotta loose twice more... maybe even 6 times
2 questions
1 how do i get special wood i cant find tower anywhere only found a prayer tower
second is there a way on save editor to raise everyones points grind is a pain especially with the chickens
The witch tower is to the south of the forest
southeast corner of your lab is an entrance to the cheat room... there you can raise affection stats for characters... no external tool required

Reactions: Nisano

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
idk how to trigger the friday topless and jinn first meet,some help?

EDIT:with cheat room i raised all affections points and also finished all the quests so i'm at end game actually,i also cheated with editors so maybe that's the reason(probably)but i'm asking anyway,thanks :)

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
and @rebelphoenix thanks for the new walkthrough and your tips,really helpful,but could u please post your save file even if u are at endgame? just because i only miss jinn and friday topless and i would like to see those scenes ahahah
thank you very much in any case!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No Vaginal penetration with the "nun" (those pink eyes when askeing for vanilla sex remind me more of a succubus), but you can get a Titjob from Fina once relationship hits 26 and your lust is high enough, there are 4 outcomes for that scene depending on your choice or your lust (if max lust you can bukkake her)

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
man there desperately needs to be a wait option in this. having to run all the way back to the village just to move the time forward and then have to run all the way back to wherever you were is so annoying also anyone annoyed that "resting" in your bed skips all the way to the next day instead of just 1 action like all other actions. he should just have named it "sleep" instead of "rest".

Reactions: Assniqquh

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
most actions that are time essential are inside the village and there are enough options to advance time.
the only non related things are the elven dealer and the ghost as far as I can tell

Mar 18, 2018
No Vaginal penetration with the "nun" (those pink eyes when askeing for vanilla sex remind me more of a succubus), but you can get a Titjob from Fina once relationship hits 26 and your lust is high enough, there are 4 outcomes for that scene depending on your choice or your lust (if max lust you can bukkake her)
ah bummer, wonder why it's an option if it's not included yet. What about Jenna? Any content with her?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Jenna has a Titjob if your lust is over 2/3 of the meter just stare at her boobs... might also require some affection... but that's hardly a problem with her
and did you forget that nuns are supposed to be virgins for live?

Mar 18, 2018
Jenna has a Titjob if your lust is over 2/3 of the meter just stare at her boobs... might also require some affection... but that's hardly a problem with her
and did you forget that nuns are supposed to be virgins for live?
Yeah that's why I really want to see it happen lol, and idk, I've been trying to get Jenna's scene but she keeps saying no, and I've done the tedious egg quest a BUNCH.

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
I really like the art, and the character designs of everyone, male and female alike.

It helps that I am bi, so I like Eric quite a bit as well :p

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes