Dec 30, 2017
Ok MAJOR PROBLEM. I'm trying to get the Lingerie scene by loosing, but I have Lizzie now, I can't lose to the fairies, she keeps healing Eric, is there anyway to turn her off. I hate her.

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
  • Managed to beat the game. We wait for continuation, the only thing that spoiled nerves, so it is monsters.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Lingerie scene? I didn't see any lingerie scene.
Someone knows how to get this scene?
Ok MAJOR PROBLEM. I'm trying to get the Lingerie scene by loosing, but I have Lizzie now, I can't lose to the fairies, she keeps healing Eric, is there anyway to turn her off. I hate her.
Just search for the "strange clearing" and fight the Goblin army there, if you have max lust you'll lust die after the first round and Eric can't hold himself up against those three

Reactions: Amedore

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Just search for the "strange clearing" and fight the Goblin army there, if you have max lust you'll lust die after the first round and Eric can't hold himself up against those three
Eric and the MC have lost all the combats against the goblins, the fairies and the slimes for two weeks, and nothing happens. On thursdays Eric takes a shower under the waterfall in the morning and have sex with his mother at night. That's all. Could you elaborate the way to get this scene, please? I think it's the last scene I haven't see and I'm kind of a completist.

PD. When Eric and the MC find the futa and the redhead girl and they offer them to have a drink, Eric always says that "have to go". Is there a way to unlock some kind of scene, or that's all that happens in this update?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well sadly I am not to sure... I had build my relationship with him well after 40 and never triggered that scene, yet after looseing twice Eric wasn't training in the morning but standeing under the waterfall, the rape indicate that Eric is also getting it. So I assumed if you loose often enough Erics lust will lead to new scenes with the player or that lingerie scene.
and if he wears women underwear he might also be interested in being more girly either... but that's all only assumptions, if you tried it and it didn't worked I am at a loss once more

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
well sadly I am not to sure... I had build my relationship with him well after 40 and never triggered that scene, yet after looseing twice Eric wasn't training in the morning but standeing under the waterfall, the rape indicate that Eric is also getting it. So I assumed if you loose often enough Erics lust will lead to new scenes with the player or that lingerie scene.
and if he wears women underwear he might also be interested in being more girly either... but that's all only assumptions, if you tried it and it didn't worked I am at a loss once more
Well, I have the panties of some characters. Maybe there is a way to give one of them to Eric and he's using it in that image or something, but I can't managed to do it either. I was trying to complete all the scenes in this update, kind of a stubbornness thing, but I don't know how. Maybe that scene is not in the game actually, and it's some kind of teaser or something.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well the picture indicate that Eric is useing his mothers lingerie, which can't be obtained as I see it... also the picture is in the mothers bedroom so I suppose he is stealing his mothers lingerie to wear it.
one of my thoughts was that you have to steal his girlfriend from him to aggitiate him, add his affection to you and a bit of lust and he might try to be... "different" maybe?

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Well the picture indicate that Eric is useing his mothers lingerie, which can't be obtained as I see it... also the picture is in the mothers bedroom so I suppose he is stealing his mothers lingerie to wear it.
one of my thoughts was that you have to steal his girlfriend from him to aggitiate him, add his affection to you and a bit of lust and he might try to be... "different" maybe?
Done it too, several times. First, losing the combat, then, at night, flirting or dancing with the girl (Astra? I don't remember the name) Nothing happens. Also, I only see the guy taking a shower under the waterfall the thursdays, even if we have been losing the combats all the week long.

I'm starting to hate this game :mad::mad::closedeyesmile:

Dec 30, 2017
Well I can lose to the goblins on the first two days, the 3rd day is fairies, but I can't lose to them, the MC can fall to lust, but Eric just takes chip damage and then Lizzie shows up, Lizzie shows up even if the MC is knocked out.

I regret getting her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
each time you offer to join Eric the Event encounter is random... save before joining the hunt and if you don't get the Goblins reload... works perfect for me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
anybody know how to check the stats of the girls so you know how far along you are?
right next to your bed is a shelv with books, interacting with it after leveling atleast once will teach you 2 skills.
one to put lust and hunger into numbers and one that put everyones affection into numbers... other than that entering the cheatroom and interacting with any of the girls will also display the values
I need all the pictures can someone give me CG or program to extract pictures from game
I normally use RPG decrypter, it's easy enough to use and is freeware

Dec 30, 2017
each time you offer to join Eric the Event encounter is random... save before joining the hunt and if you don't get the Goblins reload... works perfect for me
Oh ok, thanks, that will save me restarting. But maybe still in future think of maybe adding a Surrender Skill, like a few other h RPGs have that just makes the team hit 0 HP.

Dec 30, 2017
Is there an exact walkthrough for the Lingerie scene, I started on Friday, lost 6 times to goblins, and then on Thursday night he was just fucking his mom like normal.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes