Flantastic

Jan 16, 2020
Getting a bug in one of the dungeons that completely disables use of spells afterwards. Its the dungeon where there are patrolling groups of goblin girls and tentacles. The two chest rewards at the end apparently also do not stay empty and you can keep opening them for loot and experience. Unfortunately, it seems interacting with the chests seems to disable the use of spells. This happened on 2 run throughs. I restarted the game the first time assuming that it was a glitch from the exploitation of the chests but i looted them both once and still got the bug of being unable to use spells afterwards.

Jun 10, 2020
Hi. I'm doing the quest about summoning succubus. How do I get elven roots? i have spoken to melissa twice on different nights but she hasn't said anything about that. I even defeated the plant woman and went to the elf, but he didn't give me the roots. How do i get them?

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Hello,

Can't find replies on the thread even with the search engine so I'll ask these :

1) How do you get the boobs to grow on MC ? It is said that I need to talk to the witch but she won't ask anything and besides sucking her/licking her/staring, there is no choices. Same for lurking into bookshelves into every house, no receipe found (same in the witch tower, no recipe as nothing can be interacted with).

2) The Elf private club in the elven outpost ? Can't find anything about it either, and the walkthrough is outdated, so no information as well.
Thank you.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Hello,

Can't find replies on the thread even with the search engine so I'll ask these :

1) How do you get the boobs to grow on MC ? It is said that I need to talk to the witch but she won't ask anything and besides sucking her/licking her/staring, there is no choices. Same for lurking into bookshelves into every house, no receipe found (same in the witch tower, no recipe as nothing can be interacted with).

2) The Elf private club in the elven outpost ? Can't find anything about it either, and the walkthrough is outdated, so no information as well.
Thank you.
I don't recall it being that hard. You can only ask the witch one Q a night so keep asking. And it's best if you've visited the place where Fina is being held before asking the Q. Krowly should talk to himself that he needs to grow boobs first.

Harvest mandragora at night. It's the plant with jagged edges. All over the place, if you know where to look.

https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-335-7-boobsgames.18692/page-66#post-1875891

And get Wake's walkthrough, it is more up to date than the f95 one:

Finally, in the cheat room in Krowly's basement, there is a 'grow boobs' cheat.

Reactions: Noxilum

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
I don't recall it being that hard. You can only ask the witch one Q a night so keep asking. And it's best if you've visited the place where Fina is being held before asking the Q. Krowly should talk to himself that he needs to grow boobs first.

Harvest mandragora at night. It's the plant with jagged edges. All over the place, if you know where to look.

https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-335-7-boobsgames.18692/page-66#post-1875891

And get Wake's walkthrough, it is more up to date than the f95 one:

Finally, in the cheat room in Krowly's basement, there is a 'grow boobs' cheat.
Thank you very much for your reply. I already have Mandragora plant, that's why I asked. I'll come back to the Witch at night. And thank you for the walkthrough link.

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Getting a bug in one of the dungeons that completely disables use of spells afterwards. Its the dungeon where there are patrolling groups of goblin girls and tentacles. The two chest rewards at the end apparently also do not stay empty and you can keep opening them for loot and experience. Unfortunately, it seems interacting with the chests seems to disable the use of spells. This happened on 2 run throughs. I restarted the game the first time assuming that it was a glitch from the exploitation of the chests but i looted them both once and still got the bug of being unable to use spells afterwards.
In 0.335.6 and 0.335.7, there have been dungeon specific game bugs that disable the playthrough. Heck, I've seen them in the elf futa forest and also west of the lamia lands in the bandit hideout. For the time being, take a lot of temp saves when encountering enemies in numbers.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I've not experimented the spell bug in this dungeon by myself; but I'm using the hotfix1 version for 0.335.7 version, so it's possible it has been fixed in this update. Just in case: have you checked that your MP has not reached 0 ?

But the chests issue in this goblin dungeon (i.e. chests not emptied after being opened) is still present. And it's also still impossible to run in this dungeon.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
any updated walkthrough ?

no idea where to find the animal or NPC that the grandma always ask assistance to get back for her!

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Also, one last question : is it normal that music loops, even glitch, becomes slower, crackles way more than it should ? Am I the only one here that have this bug ?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How to get futaelven sperm gor transformation spell?
Beat up some Futa Elves

(Complement to the first answer)

You can also buy some to the drunken orc (north of the orc camp). Though it's possible that some conditions are required first (but I don't know them).

BTW, you'll need an empty bottle (2 gp at the Sebastian's shop) to collect the futa sperm, after having defeated him/her.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes