Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
I seem to have a serious bug with Krowley classic clothes : when I equip them, I can't see his standing CG anymore (pressing W or Start on gamepad doesn't change anything, it works for cloak and black lingerie but not clothes) and it doesn't show when Krowley is shown on the right side of the screen.
I tried to save/load, I even did the boobs reduction potion, it went back to normal, no bug at all and when I grew boobs again, same bug. Does anyone know why it keeps doing this ? Don't tell me I have to start all over again please... :FacePalm:
EDIT : seems it only bugs when cleavage is on, I didn't get his boobs to grow with cheats so I don't know where it comes...
EDIT 2 : seems related to my save game, am I able to edit it so the CG can come back ?

Last edited:

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Yes, for adults... Sharing/downloading pirated media (more than just games) doesn't mean acting like it's Twitter and being dismissive of facts, just because you don't like actual facts or them being voiced.
to be fair, I think most people would consider mom and daughter double bj as incest, which is what started this argument. after all, it is a sexual act with blood-related participants. although, it is understandable that someone thinks otherwise, as they aren't pleasuring each other. it's really just a matter of differing opinion, like tomato being a fruit or vegetable. Technically a fruit, but you treat it like a vegetable, and won't put it in a smoothie.
Situation defused?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
as they aren't pleasuring each other. it's really just a matter of differing opinion
That's one area where it's not a matter of opinion, since they need to actually engage in sexual acts with each other, not just both of them participating.
It's already hinted at that it might happen (Fina fucking Julliette, with Astra watching through a hole in the wall, and Fina's thoughts about it), but so far it's nothing yet.

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
it is understandable that someone thinks otherwise, as they aren't pleasuring each other
I don't want to support or attack anyone is this fight, only to make a little fun:
When two guys and girl have a threesome, are guy considered gays (or bi-) as they have s sex with other guy? :WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look i am not going to lie i skiped reading the other page's because i am to lazy. but i don't know what i missed but can we just focus on the game please. by the way what's new because i don't know if i have to pay to read that on patron.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I don't want to support or attack anyone is this fight, only to make a little fun:
When two guys and girl have a threesome, are guy considered gays (or bi-) as they have sex with other guy? :WaitWhat:
You bring up an interesting point. this question has confounded scientists for centuries. however recent research would conclude that "it's only gay if the balls touch."
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Technically speaking then, by transference of skin particles etc via the woman, the balls always touch... Oh dear, better tell my mate we're gay then! :ROFLMAO:
Eskimo brothers is fine (problematic terminology aside)

Being gay is also fine but, you know, some people :cautious:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look be who you are if people have problem's with that then that's them. plue's this is a game has both gay and straight content so evey one has there thing. that should be the thing about gamr's there fun and have good story's for every one this game is both fun and has great art so enjoy it.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes