Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
I think I found a bug, when Krowly has boobs with the cleavage on with Krowly's clothes equipped, Krowly's portrait doesn't show up , but sometimes it does show if talking to some people. Krowly's portrait still shows up on the Cloak, the Lingerie and when naked.

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
how do i take the "special delivery mission"? :( end, I also have the mission find a "woman for derek", but unfortunately when I talk to the goblin I don't tell me anything, it just says I love the humans, End, the mission I don't know how to make it go on :( :(

Last edited:

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
I can't even run the game :( ran the exe. Extracted it. Clicked on game.exe. Just a black screen that eventually pops up with the not responding dialogue and I have to close it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
how do i take the "special delivery mission"? :( end, I also have the mission find a "woman for derek", but unfortunately when I talk to the goblin I don't tell me anything, it just says I love the humans, End, the mission I don't know how to make it go on :( :(
You must start church school with Juliette. After that talk with Derek in pub without daughter (I mean its on monday afternoon), after that go to goblin girl and thats it.

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
You must start church school with Juliette. After that talk with Derek in pub without daughter (I mean its on monday afternoon), after that go to goblin girl and thats it.
i did exactly everything you said, it doesn't work! i talk to derek at the bar he just tells me to seduce him and that's it, the goblin girl doesn't tell me anything.... or it's probably bug!

Last edited:

Spotless

Sep 12, 2020
Can someone give me a rundown of whether the futa/trans scenes are avoidable or do they have sex with someone else (not the mc)?

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Can someone analyze my save and tell me why I can't go on the "Wife to Derek" mission. Thank's!

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
Whe juliette is following me after talkking in bar where should I take her? anybody know? Lost. The room upstairs does not trigger any scene-

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
will for juliette you can take her to watch you tit fuck fina are titfuck eric's mother then at night you will get a scene where those people will be doing something with her.

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
Kinda feels like the dev of this game is scared of vaginal or at least simply does not prefer it...little to no sex scenes (with villagers) that don't involve anal...just something i noticed.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Whe juliette is following me after talkking in bar where should I take her? anybody know? Lost. The room upstairs does not trigger any scene-
will for juliette you can take her to watch you tit fuck fina are titfuck eric's mother then at night you will get a scene where those people will be doing something with her.
You can take her to waterfll in village, in morning there is Rose. And here si some talks with Juliette about Rose

i did exactly everything you said, it doesn't work! i talk to derek at the bar he just tells me to seduce him and that's it, the goblin girl doesn't tell me anything.... or it's probably bug!
Try talk with him again. He must talk about her wife, you can see her photo in his house. Maybe you must see it first.

Reactions: jackp0t
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes