Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
i think i find a bug, when i try to order the music from Elizabeth Darkwood there is some dialogue and then her sprite appears and nothing happen, i waited some seconds and she just stay there, no music, and the buttons dont work too (x and z), i play in Windows 10

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Kinda feels like the dev of this game is scared of vaginal or at least simply does not prefer it...little to no sex scenes (with villagers) that don't involve anal...just something i noticed.
Thought the same.

I want more pussy fucking in the game. add contraceptive magic and boom. no excuse about pregnant.

Honestly I'm not excited about new scene when I read changelog for new update because 90% it will be anal or BJ.

Reactions: DDude
Mar 18, 2019
I think my game broke. I used my save from 0.337
- I can't progress Fina's Elf quest. I had high relationships with her before the battle near waterfall. On the next day Krowly fucked her on the desk and under waterfall. I remember it was written "Krowly remembers Fina being fucked by futa elves" or smth like that, but as I said I haven't reached that stage of the quest. I think a week has already passed and Fina has still not disappeared, but she also wasn't present on Jill's "village trial".
- I also can't start Derek's goblin wife quest. There was an option in previous version, I just didn't wanted to start it. Now he only messes around his house, fishes and says Krowly to fuck off.
- I can't get Alice's panties from her lil bro, but if I remember correct you can take them only after Fina's quest. I might be wrong.

Those are the main issues I have found so far. Is there a way to fix them or I just need to start a new game?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i know how yea feel but the dev is the creater of the game so it's his game plan. we can through out idea's but in the long run there up to them. the vampire quest has to do with leaveing lizzy at home and not feeding her she will feed her self.

shark10

Jun 9, 2019
I would like to know if by any chance someone has a full save with all the items, armor and scenes when you talk to the dmc girls, please can you share their save please

Hexlock

Jun 12, 2018
I updated to 335.8 and I can't trigger the new scene with Jenna at daytime. I tried starting a new save but still didn't show up in the daytime "flirt" menu. Am I doing something wrong?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I just want to know who had the brilliant idea of naming updates 0.355.1/2/3/4

Literally need a bookmark just to remember aproximately what version I played

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
It would be awesome if it was possible to give Krowly a pussy, and that he could change it to a dick when the player wants it. I think it would really diversify the gameplay, and it would add a new breath to the game

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
There will be need to create new images for every lose (and win) scenes and replace all sex scenes.
Why would Krowly needs a pussy if he had ass and mouth.
I'd rather see his mom and brother visiting the village.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes