Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
using joiplayer and androud so unless theres an port ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ah, then I won't be of much help. but, I just tried unpacking the exe using 7zip, and it looks like that also works. idk if that helps at all, since I don't know much about android.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How can I get fucked by Futa Fina, and how can I fuck Jaina? I'm hopelessly stuck. :(
After you defeat succuba. On mess Fina punish you (Dont know name of quest, but have something with nun)
For Jaina you need go to hunt with Eric, you meet Jania and Rose mext to campfire. This mission have two ends. If you win you can chose scene with Rose or Eric. If you lose than Jania fuck Eric and you Jania.

redwight

Jun 27, 2017
When the game first came out, I hoped to meet lots of women with large boobs.
When Agneshka was introduced, I got a bit excited, to finally have some gilf content. Seeing as that was something of a selling point (for me). It had a gilf filter and a gay filter. There's a heck of a lot more sausage than busty gilfs. There's one gilf with only a few scenes, but dicks everywhere... many of them finding their way inside the MC. Dicks on monsters, dicks on dicks, dicks on women. Gosh dang it!
There are tons of games where MC fucks futas, but not many where opposite happens. And clearly alot of people like this game. So maybe WaB just isn't game for you.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
IS the guide available on this page current? If not can i get a link to a current guide?
There's a legend, that tells of a more recent (and free) walkthrough/guide, that requires a few meagre clicks of your mouse to obtain. This adventure begins, when you visit the Patreon page and look...

• Haha
Reactions: Nitan17

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
А с мелкими персонажами планируется квест? Или с животными?
пишите тут на английском, на других языках тут запрещено писать

write here in English, it is forbidden to write in other languages here

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like i said i don't mind the futa stuff but i think there should be some for everyone futa scene's and non futa scene's so every one has there like's lol. just hope for some sex scene's with the front of the lady's not just anal lol.

Reactions: Cachorro azul
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes