zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the deepthroat scene you need i think elven wine the other i don't know. i still can't help eric fuck his mom and i cannot just walk up to fina at the falls. guess i am missing something also how do you get eric to stop killing the training dumby lol.

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Does this have male on futa or just futa on male? And does disabling the gay scenes remove male on futa if there are scenes liek that?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does this have male on futa or just futa on male? And does disabling the gay scenes remove male on futa if there are scenes liek that?
There is limited male-on-futa so far, and I can only make the assumption that since the "gay filter" removes/changes futa-on-male scenes, that the same goes for the male-on-futa.

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Are you planning a quest with small characters?lolli? Or with animals?
Loli I don't think is on the table at all. Animals are a possibility considering how the tentacles and slimes are fuckable or rape you depending on the fight. Plus all the other animals and emphasis placed on them in some dialogue.

As for small creatures that's already in the game in the fairies. There's a brief little side quest involving them but the creator keeps updating and fiddling with the art for the fairies which suggests to me that they may be planning on doing a little more with them in the future.

fack7.62

Feb 12, 2019
[Цитата= " химикаты!, должность: 4280833, член: 834003"]
Лоли, по-моему, вообще нет на столе. Животные-это возможность, учитывая, как щупальца и слизь трахаются или насилуют вас в зависимости от боя. Плюс все остальные животные и акцент, сделанный на них в каком-то диалоге.

Что касается маленьких существ, то это уже в игре в фей. Есть короткий небольшой побочный квест, связанный с ними, но создатель продолжает обновлять и возиться с искусством для фей, что наводит меня на мысль, что они, возможно, планируют сделать с ними немного больше в будущем.
[/ЦИТАТА]
Да, меня интересуют животные лошади и человеческие мальчик и девочка.

Reactions: rustikus2000

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Меня интересуют сцены с лошадьми и молодыми мальчиком и девочкой, будут ли у них сексуальные сцены? Квест?
If you want to ask questions about this game's development, you better do it on the dev's , because he/she doesn't hang out here on f95zone. Really, go there, comrade. Boobsgames (the creator of this game) always answers the questions, even if you ask them in Russian.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fack7.62

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i rember right the only way she is gone for good is if you did her i think. but try resting and going back because i think she is a quest.

Swamp Cat

Apr 6, 2020
This is my top game so far and I backed the creator on Patreon. Could use some loli and impregnation. Knocking up Fina and Astra would be a good option.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes