astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I like this game. played it every update if change log has new things I like. only thing I don't like is too much anal and blowjob. magic exist so contraception magic must be exist right ? maybe make a quest for MC to get this magic and add vagina fucking variant in those anal scene so MC can choose where to put his dick in.

Also pussy fucking the nun, when ? I asked this every time I posted here. it is the most important things of all. :ROFLMAO:

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
How do you even trigger the new jaina rimjob scene ? She never seems to show up at the spa
Edit: k well i did it somehow, meditated during the afternoon, inside the spa, and when i was done meditating she was there.

Last edited:

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Lore question, is the MC actually related to Fina ? He calls her aunt and in one scene Fina calls the MC "nephew" (though the word was in quotation marks).

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I haven't played this game for like a year and a half because I was waiting for more content to come out. How close do you guys think it is to being completed?
I was writing a kinda sum up of the game but started to get long...Long story short...
If you waited a year already then it won't hurt you to add one more...You aren't missing much

tkvh

Apr 26, 2018
  • oral scene with Drunk Orc. No illustration.
  • nipplefuck scene. No illustration.
How do you see it?

suwanka

Dec 27, 2018
I like this game. played it every update if change log has new things I like. only thing I don't like is too much anal and blowjob. magic exist so contraception magic must be exist right ? maybe make a quest for MC to get this magic and add vagina fucking variant in those anal scene so MC can choose where to put his dick in.

Also pussy fucking the nun, when ? I asked this every time I posted here. it is the most important things of all. :ROFLMAO:
I'm gonna assume it's the reward for killing/fucking the final boss. Or she is the final boss (actually a succubus herself?)

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Sorry if it was posted before. Where to find the tree lady?

Also, how to pass in to the fortress where you find a guard saying that you have to talk to Diana?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes