iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
how come boobsgame doesnt include a walkthrough? Theres so many specific interactions required to get all the scenes

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I'm positively throbbing over the new update, but at the same time, I still can't trigger The Glade scene. I've tried everything. I've save scammed for hours. Nothing. Is there a hidden requirement? I have all quests (that can be) completed.

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
I played this games more than a year ago and since that there isn't any progress in the story line neither any new importante scene was made. Since that only unnecessary and unimportant things have been done in this game.. I give up.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
Aug 29, 2020
Gonna have to agree. boobsgames is turning the wheels in mud at this point. Enough is enough with the 1-off scenes, can we get some world building, character progression, story progression.

Instead we get pictures on food items and more 1 off sexual scenes, not even actual penetration sex. These developments/updares are becoming tediously stale.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I played this games more than a year ago and since that there isn't any progress in the story line neither any new importante scene was made.
I'd say you haven't played in over a year because you don't know about the story advancement and world building that's been added... Maybe see what you've missed in that time :unsure:

Gonna have to agree. boobsgames is turning the wheels in mud at this point. Enough is enough with the 1-off scenes, can we get some world building, character progression, story progression.

Instead we get pictures on food items and more 1 off sexual scenes, not even actual penetration sex. These developments/updares are becoming tediously stale.
Why are you complaining so much about a game you literally don't have to pay for?:FacePalm:

There has been world building, the last update added character progression and so does this one, and there's lots of repeatable scenes, including ones that are repeatable versions of one-off scenes.

Remember, this is a game under development, and to reiterate, one that you can access for free.

Aug 29, 2020
Why are you complaining so much about a game you literally don't have to pay for?:FacePalm:

There has been world building, the last update added character progression and so does this one, and there's lots of repeatable scenes, including ones that are repeatable versions of one-off scenes.

Remember, this is a game under development, and to reiterate, one that you can access for free.
What just because I dont pay for something means I dont have the right to voice my opinion about it? Ever hear of the Grammy's? The Emmy's? Award Show's? Game Reviews? Magazine articles?

Its every persons given right, didnt realize critiques were only allowed if you payed money. GTFO if you dont like what I have to say ignore me.

Literally the dumbest take I ever heard "you didnt pay money so you cant say anything bad about the game".

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Literally the dumbest take I ever heard "you didnt pay money so you cant say anything bad about the game".
Not half as dumb as reading something that's not there...
Didn't say you had no right, but way to jump to conclusions. Merely pointing out how stupid it is to complain about something you pay no money for, and unlike those wholly unrelated things you rattled off, are not expected to provide either critique, a back-room deal award or free publicity in exchange for you playing an in-development title.

Furthermore, your criticisms are erroneous (as already explained in the previous post), and clearly the rantings of someone who thinks they're entitled to something that they're not.

Aug 29, 2020
Not half as dumb as reading something that's not there...
Didn't say you had no right, but way to jump to conclusions. Merely pointing out how stupid it is to complain about something you pay no money for, and unlike those wholly unrelated things you rattled off, are not expected to provide either critique, a back-room deal award or free publicity in exchange for you playing an in-development title.

Furthermore, your criticisms are erroneous (as already explained in the previous post), and clearly the rantings of someone who thinks they're entitled to something that they're not.
Feel free to think that all you want. Just like im free to think this games development cycle has been stifled the last few updates.

See how that works?

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Okay so I'm new to this game but can we fuck juliet when we rescued her from rapist ? the walkthrough say we can but I can't after I defeat the rapist then she just went back to tavern ?

Sleepmind

Jul 7, 2017
Okay so I'm new to this game but can we fuck juliet when we rescued her from rapist ? the walkthrough say we can but I can't after I defeat the rapist then she just went back to tavern ?
Any sex event requires a certain level of lust. Maybe it was no high enough.

Reactions: Kak99
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes