Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Okay so I'm new to this game but can we fuck juliet when we rescued her from rapist ? the walkthrough say we can but I can't after I defeat the rapist then she just went back to tavern ?
Any sex event requires a certain level of lust. Maybe it was no high enough.
Lust on Krowly's part, and relationship points on the other's part.

Kak99 Go to the cheat room (bottom right corner of Krowly's basement, the wall) and use the NPCs in there to raise relationship points.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Any sex event requires a certain level of lust. Maybe it was no high enough.
but isn't that the first time we met her how can we raise relationship point with her when we just met her the first time ?? or i have to raise it in the basement first then rescued her later?

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
but isn't that the first time we met her how can we raise relationship point with her when we just met her the first time ?? or i have to raise it in the basement first then rescued her later?
You're right, it's the first time when you meet Juliette so don't bother yourself with her relationship points. Just raise your lust to the max to be sure it'll trigger the scene. Although, there's no CG for this particular scene, only "pixel-art", so you'll get nothing here fap material wise...

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
You can find it in a dungeon, multiple times no less. (So that everyone can run around in lingerie if you so choose)

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes