Dec 30, 2017
What a terrible walkthrough lol, I'm stuck in the ghost part, it's impossible to beat it, I like 300 points of exp to level up, I already beat the stallion girl, the succubus, the flower thingy and all my quest are completed except for that one, don't say that I need to farm 2 - 4 exp at day until I level up, I got confused and stuck at the begging for the same reason, low level, trying to farm normal enemies (like slimes or faiires etc) doesn't work because they don't give you shit of exp
A good way to beat the ghost is save scum, just use the snowman spell and hope for the paralysis effect.
Yeah normal encounters don't give XP, it's not the worst but I do few underpowered. Also if you cum in the smile jar enough, you get a heal NPC but she will fuck you up if you actually are trying to lose.

Reactions: Robert rivers

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wouldnt face the ghost with any level <4 she is pretty much the strongest monster ingame atm.
Also the best training in this version is helping Eric and either finding a strange clearing (3 Goblin girl fight [15 exp]) or to find the futa adventuress and help her clear out some ruins (Big Slimegirl and some Goblin mobs[20 exp if I am not mistaken])

Dec 30, 2017
Two questions, I have Alice and Astras Panties, where is the 3rd pair and how do I get it?
Second question, how do I get breasts... without using the cheat room?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
1st question see

and

2nd question not sure wether you get the item after interacting with the cheatroom or have it from the start... but you can get one called breast changer or something

SuitedPanda

Jul 12, 2017
What do u do with the panties? (how do u get the quest for them?) Also can u do anything with the elves and i assume u get the special wood from the elves, but how?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
just keep solveing quests and explore the world... this is rather straight forward... the harder the enemies the closer to the end you are... and panties are currently last quest in the game

milk255

Jun 15, 2017
Ok I’m stuck trying to get Eric’s content. I’ve found him screwing his mom and getting a blowjob from her. I’ve had us lose every fight we come to and we haven’t run into the red head and futa chick once while on hunt and we have lost to the goblin girls more times than I can count can I get some help please.

Reactions: Amedore

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the redhaed and futa combi quest is same as every hunt random... I would advice to save before talkeing to Eric and reload if the hunt is to low level for you...
and apparently looseing does only raise your lust, not Erics... so it's not even valiable at that point

Dec 30, 2017
Ok I’m stuck trying to get Eric’s content. I’ve found him screwing his mom and getting a blowjob from her. I’ve had us lose every fight we come to and we haven’t run into the red head and futa chick once while on hunt and we have lost to the goblin girls more times than I can count can I get some help please.
A blowjob from Eric or Erics mom? I got the blowjob from Eric after the Group hunt, but is there more Eric content?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in the morning help Erics mom in the chicken pen and get a Titjob, before training with Eric the mom needs to come by to hand you lunch and after the hunt you can go to Erics home to see him being jealous while he kinda forces his mom to give him a BJ (she is enjoying it)

Dec 30, 2017
in the morning help Erics mom in the chicken pen and get a Titjob, before training with Eric the mom needs to come by to hand you lunch and after the hunt you can go to Erics home to see him being jealous while he kinda forces his mom to give him a BJ (she is enjoying it)
Oh good to know, I was planning to try have her show up with jizz on her but nice to know now it has extra rewards.

milk255

Jun 15, 2017
I can’t seem to get the group hunt is there some pre requisite other than how much he likes me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
2nd one mastrubate before going to sleep... if RNG is on your side you won't decide were to finish as Jill takes your load

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes