Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Finally finished with the current version of the game (0338).
Took me longer than I anticipated.

Two things I disliked about the game.
1. Sex is soulless, emotionless and meaningless. Sex in this game leads to nothing. There are no relationships in this game.
You often see this text msg in the game (Character Name 1+ Relationship) , (Alice 1+ Relationship) etc.... But its a lie. These are not relationship points. These are Fuck Points, more fitting to be called Sex Points or something.
Score more points, help them in some way and with enough points you get to fuck a characters, THATS IT.
No matter how many points you score with them, there will never be a relationship, no romance, no expression of emotional attachment, no expressiong of love, no loyalty, nothing, just sex.

2. A horrible grind at the start of the game. What a struggle......
Things are super grindy untill you reach level 4. After you hit level 4 , things become less grindy and not so difficult.
Its best to avoid combat with trash mobs, they only stall you and damaged you HP. Try to avoid all enemies that are not quest related at the start.
Also the professions are a SUPER GRIND. Just focus on 1 of them, and do a secondary profession when you have time to kill. I suggest you simply ignore 1 of the 3 professions(simply choose 1 profession and dont do it). If you try to level all 3 of them , you will not get anywhere.

Other than those 2 things, the game is very good. After level 4, the game becomes enjoyable and you are able to explore freely without fear. COmbat is difficult when you face multiple enemies. I suggest you stack potions, since you run low on HP after 1 or 2 fights.
Exploring can be a little tedious. But you get used to it after you learn what/who is where.

Art style is amazing. Very colorful and easy on the eye. Character design looks good too.
Game runs very smoothly too.

Gay content was not for me. I tried playing the game with Gay Content ON, but simply did not like it, made a full restart of the game with this option off.
There are way too many Futa x Male, Male x Male scenes.
Glad that we can turn this content off.

Sex scenes are a treat. They are very well done. With only a few being animated.
Hope we get more animated scenes in the future.

Saw and did pretty much everything that the game has to offer. Its a lot and a lot of is enjoyable. The only thing I missed is a sex scene between Main Character x His Best Friend x Jill. Saw comments saying its possible to get it somehow.
But im glad I did not see it, because Jill is the only character in the game that expressed emotions of wanting a relationship. So this threesome between them would have hurt to see.

I also like the Aunt a lot. In the start of the game I thought that maybe we can have a serious relationship with her, but she turned out to be just like all characters. No matter what you do, or how many points you have, you can never have a relationship with her xd
I even began to hate the character after she was locked in a futa club, where she was gangbanged and didnt even mind it :(
After that I lost hope for all characters. Simply played the game for the exploration, dungeons, hunting etc.....
After fapping to a few scenes,I did not see a reason to try to get close to characters anymore.

Overall, the game is definitely worth it. (Use a guide when you feel lost tho, some events are very specific. )
I plan to support the dev somewhere down the line, but not now. This mindless, emotionless sex with all the characters, with no romance or relationships, simple left a bad taste. Im also not looking forward for future updates right now. Gonna wait a few months.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sex is soulless, emotionless and meaningless. Sex in this game leads to nothing. There are no relationships in this game.
You often see this text msg in the game (Character Name 1+ Relationship) , (Alice 1+ Relationship) etc.... But its a lie. These are not relationship points. These are Fuck Points, more fitting to be called Sex Points or something.
Score more points, help them in some way and with enough points you get to fuck a characters, THATS IT.
No matter how many points you score with them, there will never be a relationship, no romance, no expression of emotional attachment, no expressiong of love, no loyalty, nothing, just sex.
Yeah... This isn't the game you're looking for.
It's not going to be a "love & relationships then settle down in your cabin in the village" game... Which had already been made clear to you previously, including input from the dev via Facilus having asked him about it.

Overall, the game is definitely worth it. (Use a guide when you feel lost tho, some events are very specific. )
I plan to support the dev somewhere down the line, but not now. This mindless, emotionless sex with all the characters, with no romance or relationships, simple left a bad taste. Im also not looking forward for future updates right now. Gonna wait a few months.
You're not going to get what you're looking for, beyond the kind of things and themes that are already present.

I don't want to dissuade you from giving him your patronage, but don't do it under the impression that you're going to get "deep meaningful sex/relationships and monogamy/loyalty in the bedroom"... That's not happening.

Reactions: Facilus

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Finally finished with the current version of the game (0338).
Took me longer than I anticipated.

Two things I disliked about the game.
1. Sex is soulless, emotionless and meaningless. Sex in this game leads to nothing. There are no relationships in this game.

2. A horrible grind at the start of the game. What a struggle......
Things are super grindy untill you reach level 4. After you hit level 4 , things become less grindy and not so difficult.
Its best to avoid combat with trash mobs, they only stall you and damaged you HP. Try to avoid all enemies that are not quest related at the start.
Also the professions are a SUPER GRIND. Just focus on 1 of them, and do a secondary profession when you have time to kill. I suggest you simply ignore 1 of the 3 professions(simply choose 1 profession and dont do it). If you try to level all 3 of them , you will not get anywhere.

Other than those 2 things, the game is very good. After level 4, the game becomes enjoyable and you are able to explore freely without fear. COmbat is difficult when you face multiple enemies. I suggest you stack potions, since you run low on HP after 1 or 2 fights.
Exploring can be a little tedious. But you get used to it after you learn what/who is where.

Art style is amazing. Very colorful and easy on the eye. Character design looks good too.
Game runs very smoothly too.

Gay content was not for me. I tried playing the game with Gay Content ON, but simply did not like it, made a full restart of the game with this option off.
There are way too many Futa x Male, Male x Male scenes.
Glad that we can turn this content off.

Sex scenes are a treat. They are very well done. With only a few being animated.
Hope we get more animated scenes in the future.

Saw and did pretty much everything that the game has to offer. Its a lot and a lot of is enjoyable. The only thing I missed is a sex scene between Main Character x His Best Friend x Jill. Saw comments saying its possible to get it somehow.
But im glad I did not see it, because Jill is the only character in the game that expressed emotions of wanting a relationship. So this threesome between them would have hurt to see.

I also like the Aunt a lot. In the start of the game I thought that maybe we can have a serious relationship with her, but she turned out to be just like all characters. No matter what you do, or how many points you have, you can never have a relationship with her xd
I even began to hate the character after she was locked in a futa club, where she was gangbanged and didnt even mind it :(
After that I lost hope for all characters. Simply played the game for the exploration, dungeons, hunting etc.....
After fapping to a few scenes,I did not see a reason to try to get close to characters anymore.

That is sad. Sex is infinately better when is comes with an actual relationship. Even the girls in Domina will treat you with warmth as their (Instert respecitive girls submissive title for MC) if you submit to them.

Reactions: Ragingrager

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Yeah... This isn't the game you're looking for.
It's not going to be a "love & relationships then settle down in your cabin in the village" game... Which had already been made clear to you previously, including input from the dev via Facilus having asked him about it.

You're not going to get what you're looking for, beyond the kind of things and themes that are already present.

I don't want to dissuade you from giving him your patronage, but don't do it under the impression that you're going to get "deep meaningful sex/relationships and monogamy/loyalty in the bedroom"... That's not happening.
The dev has his vision of the game. I do not expect him to change anything.
I like the game, just dislike the meaningless sex and lack of relationship. Thats all.

My hope is we get somekind of gallery in the future to view the sex scenes. With that we dont need to talk to the girls at all.
Outside of quests, the girls are pretty much soulless sex objects. Why bother even talking to them ?
There was a point where I simply skipped their dialog to get to the sex scenes faster, because they have nothing of value to say.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The dev has his vision of the game. I do not expect him to change anything.
Uh, you did before you replayed and got literally the exact same things you complained about the game not having.

You replayed knowing full well already what was in the game (you literally mention the same things twice in two separate and equally long-winded complaint posts), things that weren't going to change between playthroughs of the same version, and you had already reacted with a "sad face" to Facilus post telling you the things you wanted weren't coming, yet only "now" you're asking for a gallery, after "putting yourself" through the game twice...

You're really quite disingenuous.

Is MC's grandma the only family member he humps?
She's not his actual grandmother, and Jenna and Fina are not his (as far as we know) actual aunts.
If Jenna really was his aunt, I'm pretty sure Eric & Krowly would have mentioned it.

Only confirmed relative in the game is Krowly's sister Jill.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Uh, you did before you replayed and got literally the exact same things you complained about the game not having.

You replayed knowing full well already what was in the game (you literally mention the same things twice in two separate and equally long-winded complaint posts), things that weren't going to change between playthroughs of the same version, and you had already reacted with a "sad face" to Facilus post telling you the things you wanted weren't coming, yet only "now" you're asking for a gallery, after "putting yourself" through the game twice...

You're really quite disingenuous.

She's not his actual grandmother, and Jenna and Fina are not his (as far as we know) actual aunts.
If Jenna really was his aunt, I'm pretty sure Eric & Krowly would have mentioned it.

Only confirmed relative in the game is Krowly's sister Jill.
What ? When I 1st started, I was taken by surprise by the fact there are no actual relationships. And I voiced that a few days earlier, and at the end of that post I said I would not comment on the rest of the game yet..... since I did not play it to the end.

And now that I have played it, I just voiced my opinion on what I like and dislike. Simple as that.
I already know that we will never get actual relationships. Im simply stating that In my post above, like a warning to others.

The reason I asked for a gallery is because it is getting tedious to spam SPACE bar to skip dialog to get to the scenes faster. I did not know that there was already a gallery in the game.

I dont know what you are trying to say. I like the game, its just that meaningless sex and the fact that there are no actual relationships in the game is a minus for me. I disliked that about it. I like the game as a whole .....

Reactions: whitexwhite

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I consider NTR to be pointless, and a waste of time. But to each their own. I am more curious about why a game called "Warlock and Boobs" has gay content. That's kind of goes against the Boobs part of the title. Eh, what ev's. Like I said. To each their own.

Unless you get to ntr Eric at some point i'll avoid this game as a waste of time. Shame that the art is good, but the dev had to go down the "sex is free but pointless" route.

Reactions: Ragingrager

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
the game should have been over when we got the succubus
I get the feeling that even though summoning the succubus was presented like the plot of the game the actual plot or end goal has yet to be voiced in the story all this time.

3.60 star(s) 177 Votes