Arnel

Aug 13, 2017
how can i unlock the gallery? i played this game long time ago, and not realy want repeat it at the begining

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I didn't play for some time so, what with the "step bro" thing? it wasn't the case before :/

a patch to change that or something? Thanks.

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
I will never understand why people like these games, legend of opala, roundscape adorevia and this game is mainly the worst by far we live in a town where everyone sleeps with everyone, and the only one who has to work is the mc,

this dude out here thinking non playable video game characters should do "work".

thats not how video games work at all. you're looking for a simulation. where the world doesnt revolve around the player characters actions.

also expecting simulation levels of gameplay from rpgmaker games, this one being one where you grow tits and suck dicks lmao.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I will never understand why people like these games, legend of opala, roundscape adorevia and this game is mainly the worst by far we live in a town where everyone sleeps with everyone, and the only one who has to work is the mc,
These games are played for the sake of visual content, not for the sake of a well-developed plot or world. That is why they are popular, you just went into the game, ran through the events, watched the scenes and are satisfied. And therefore, in such games, the approach (everyone sleeps with everyone) works. Something like nukige, but RPG.(Imho)
I don't really like this approach (I'm not a fan of games like city of whores). So for me (and probably for you too) it's easier to just accept that there are such games and not play them.

Reactions: Aioria619

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
yeah games where everyone is just a whore have zero satisfaction no reason to play it because it's just instant, no "corruption", or "mind break" type of deal.

Reactions: Aioria619
Sep 23, 2017
How do I start the wife for derek quest?
1. Rescue Juliette from the bandit and visit the church in a sunday morning

2. Talk to Derek in the tavern monday or friday, then go to his house and interact with the stuff in his walls

3. Kill Orcs to get a strange rune (10% chance to drop) and talk to Sebastian to initiate the Lost and Found quest. Collect the slime terror trinket near the orc camp while you are at it.

4. Go to the goblin's cave and take the right path, visit the goblin village and talk to the leader, the guarded path will be open, equip the slime terror and kill the slime cube.

5. Talk to the leader again and to Taisha, the goblin with unique art in the village.

Reactions: Moonhed and jems242

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks, do i need to put relations in uppercase for the first letter or stay all in lowercase? And Bro/Brother,Sis/Sister,what is the best now?I'm a little bit confused lol.
Completely to your discretion. If you want Crowly to call Jill "Shub-Niggurath, Black Goat Of The Woods With A 1000 Young", you can do so if you like, but I suggest something shorter. If you don't like how it looks, you can change it again. It's purely cosmetical.

Reactions: Jonlissla

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Completely to your discretion. If you want Crowly to call Jill "Shub-Niggurath, Black Goat Of The Woods With A 1000 Young", you can do so if you like, but I suggest something shorter. If you don't like how it looks, you can change it again. It's purely cosmetical.
Yes i know but, i would like to give back the original relations, sometime you have special interactions if you use a special "title" in some games like this. That's why i wanted to know what is the more in line with before.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
how can I get Taisha to participate on Topless Friday (and get cleavagefuck too)?
Topless Friday: just talk to her on Friday's evening when she is in the Inn will all her family (Dereck and Dereck's daughter).

Cleavage: talk to her when she is at home, in the stable or outside Dereck's house (morning or afternoon).

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So
Yes i know but, i would like to give back the original relations, sometime you have special interactions if you use a special "title" in some games like this. That's why i wanted to know what is the more in line with before.
Sorry, I don't remember. Problably brother/sister, but I don't think it makes any difference in this case.

Reactions: Smiruk
3.60 star(s) 174 Votes