Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
I also found out when you get 15 RP with Melissa you can perform sexual acts on her. A shame since Krowly's Lust goes up, but Melissa doesn't do anything to relieve Krowley's blue balls.
Given that Melissa is called Mistress and goes with it. I'm just going to guess she is here to be a teacher/dominatrix so pretty much banging her is probably something that will not happen and her scenes will be more of the BDSM kink nature (Female dominant and male submissive) when added so basically blue ball is going to be the present and future unless its some humiliating way to cum. So for me I just go to her for the asking as it's clear what route this character's sexual relations is going.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
Dec 27, 2017
After going into a dungeon and getting defeated by the ghost girls, the "dark" effect, which only shows a small lit circle of light (everything else is black), is not going away. Tried sleeping but it doesn't help. Any idea which switch to change in RPG Maker save editor to fix this since switches and variables are in Russian?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
After going into a dungeon and getting defeated by the ghost girls, the "dark" effect, which only shows a small lit circle of light (everything else is black), is not going away. Tried sleeping but it doesn't help. Any idea which switch to change in RPG Maker save editor to fix this since switches and variables are in Russian?
I'm afraid that looks like a glitch and i think there is no variable to control that, can you engage in any other combat and try losing again to see if the effect goes off?
Or try uploading your savegame to see if someone can make the effect go off:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Possibly try getting into a fight with some slimes (assuming you can defeat them fairly easily) in the nearest part of the forest and seeing if any other effect might clear it ?

wboiko

Jul 29, 2017
so, I extracted the three files from your data folder into the game folder, but I cannot access the scrolls.
Your installation guide says something about the Game.rgss3a file, but the mod download doens't contain such a file, so what exactly am i supposed to do?
Just to be clear, I haven't had the free time to update the mod to v0.340 yet, so it most likely won't work there anyways.

The Game.rgss3a should already be in your game folder, next to the Game.exe. If it isn't it has either already been extracted, or your game won't work because it can't find the required files.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Just to be clear, I haven't had the free time to update the mod to v0.340 yet, so it most likely won't work there anyways.

The Game.rgss3a should already be in your game folder, next to the Game.exe. If it isn't it has either already been extracted, or your game won't work because it can't find the required files.
Yes, the game contains that file, but what am I supposed to do with it? I cannot delete it nor replace it because I don't have an replacement.

wboiko

Jul 29, 2017
Yes, the game contains that file, but what am I supposed to do with it? I cannot delete it nor replace it because I don't have an replacement.
Just what I stated in the original instructions:
* Extract 'Game.rgss3a' using a tool like RPG Maker All Decrypter.
Game.rgss3a is an archive that contains most of the game data (maps, images, etc.). As long as that archive exists the game will load all files from it which means a mod can't overwrite them.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Just what I stated in the original instructions:

Game.rgss3a is an archive that contains most of the game data (maps, images, etc.). As long as that archive exists the game will load all files from it which means a mod can't overwrite them.
interesting. All the rpgm mods I used before just added files and worked without touching the game.rgss3a
but ok, I will look into it and how to get access to the archive.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Guys how i get to know iss, because she`s only with headache all days
Getting to know Iss
Iss has her home in the south west of the elven forest - not the elven camp where you first meet her.
So first meet her and share wine with her in the elven camp.
Then go to her home any day and chat to her

maingame121

Feb 28, 2018
Continuous world Mod

(Mod for the current v0.340)

I have made a mod that simulates a continuous world (it disguises the transitions between the different maps), it also adds small extra sections (very small) and some secrets. :cool:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To apply the mod you must decrypt the game, the following link tells you how to do it:

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/

Unzip the mod files and place them in the corresponding game folders (some files must be overwritten).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To activate the mod, talk to the sign with an admiration symbol on it.

To deactivate it talk to the sign again.

If you load a save in "Mountain Village", leave first or it won't work!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT!

I have upgraded to mod version "v0.02" to fix a bug.

Replaying from the beginning, I remembered how difficult it is to escape from the slime cave after defeating the zone boss, so I took the opportunity to add an extra one-way exit.

I add screenshot:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT 2!

I have upgraded to mod version "v0.03" to fix a bug. :oops:

EDIT 3!

I have upgraded to mod version "v0.04" more fixes

EDIT 4!

I have upgraded to mod version "v0.05"

This is the latest update of this mod (for the current version of the game)

I made this update just to add a little animated pixelart.

Saludos! :)

An apology for my poor English :oops:
I did the tutorial correctly, but, I can't find this symbol that you speak to activate the mod. Where is he?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
For anyone interested, here's my gallery mod for the current v0.339.1.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your home.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
There is any gallery mod for v0.340?

Tarel8649

May 2, 2020
I did the tutorial correctly, but, I can't find this symbol that you speak to activate the mod. Where is he?
It should be found like this:
MODT_Screen01.png

If you have previously saved the game in "Mountain Village", you must exit the map and re-enter to see the sign.

(For example enter the tavern and exit again).

If it still does not appear, it may be due to the following causes:

A) The game was not decrypted correctly.

B) The mod was not applied correctly.

In any case try first to exit and enter the map "Mountain Village" and if it doesn't work, we can try other options.

Saludos :)

(An apology for my poor English)

hanonb8

Dec 11, 2019
I'm using Manjaro Linux and the game closes in certain parts (running with Wine). Which dlls or aplications do I need to get pass through this?

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes