ftgbzh

Nov 9, 2019
Well, can someone help me ^^ where I can find the Save folder??? I searched more less already under appdata, nope in the game folder, nope documents, nope or I'm must be blind xD *Edit yupp just being blind and maybe... :WaitWhat: :KEK:

Last edited:

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Well, can someone help me ^^ where I can find the Save folder??? I searched more less already under appdata, nope in the game folder, nope documents, nope or I'm must be blind xD
This is what I see in the folder with "Game.exe"
Do you not see something similar ?
WandBSaveFiles.png

Reactions: ftgbzh

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
I'm using Manjaro Linux and the game closes in certain parts (running with Wine). Which dlls or aplications do I need to get pass through this?
Usually it's an issue with the GStreamer implementation
winecfg → Libraries → write "winegstreamer" in the "New override for library" bar → Add → select "winegstreamer" in the "Existing Overrides" list →Edit → disable

start the game, at that point it should work correctly

Reactions: hanonb8

hanonb8

Dec 11, 2019
It worked! Thanks a lot.
Usually it's an issue with the GStreamer implementation
winecfg → Libraries → write "winegstreamer" in the "New override for library" bar → Add → select "winegstreamer" in the "Existing Overrides" list →Edit → disable

start the game, at that point it should work correctly

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game is now V0.340 and it's regularly updated every month. We know that every update has a 0.001 value, so from my calculations this game will take at least 55 years to reach V1.0.... nice!:HideThePain:
The suspense is worse than a case of blue... You know what lol.

Nobody here can help with that. The link came directly from the patreon page... Freely available for all to see and use.
Once again the call for a hero goes out.

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes