Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
For anyone interested, here's my gallery mod for the current v0.339.1.

I've done my best to include any scene I'm aware of, but probably missed one or two anyways.
You can freely choose which variant of a scene to watch every time without harming your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To enter the gallery, access the scrolls on the table next to the training book in your home.
If you load a save in your home, leave first or it won't work!
update?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
how to get black lingerie again? got it from the chest a while ago and don't see it anymore
Black lingerie is random chest loot - you can collect any number of them - just keep hunting and opening chests
Any of Eric, Jaina, Rose, Juliet or Krowly can wear them

Reactions: jems242
Sep 9, 2017
Are you asking about the quest triggered by Carla saying she is worried there might be a vampire ?
Quest "Night guest"
Preliminaries: During the quest "The magic circle" keep the slime in a jar
Preliminaries: After "The magic circle" feed the slime in a jar with semen during Krowly's nightly fap
Preliminaries: After feeding the jar ten times Lizzy emerges
Preliminaries: Free Lizzy from her jar to roam the house (and have sex with)
Preliminaries: Avoid sex of any sort with Lizzy for three days
Assignment: Chat to Carla who mentions the village males are looking tired and she is worried about a vampire
Progression: At night check around to identify the culprit
Progression: Mon to Sun night Lizzy is draining - Seb, Eric, Jason, Derek, Eric, Seb, Derek
Completion: Visit the appropriate resident on the appropriate night to see Lizzy in action (xp+100)
Notes: Seb cannot be visited at night because his home is locked but he has a different chat the following day if Krowly visits - this does not complete the quest
Epilogue: If Krowly carries on not feeding Lizzy she carries on visiting residents
TYSM

gragos

Jan 23, 2019
contain some animated scenes or we have only animation of walking? (sorry for bad english)
nope, we get animated Jill’s titfuck scene, Astra handjob scene and some with Sister Elizabeth. (some more, but i can't recall all of them)

3.60 star(s) 174 Votes